i want the bulldogs to beat the sea eagles
then i'd be happy
where was luke burt?
he should have taken the conversions

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
omg, Knights are beating panthers atm. 22-14. They could win... there about 15 mins to go but-- Hope knights win cos i tipped them i think.

Yeh i reckon doggies could beat manly..but i dnt want that to happen.

EDIT: OMG knights won :D:D 28-24, they like played really well

Last edited:

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
angelduck said:
knights winning? did they win??

Ryan Cross = evil canival! At least 8 weeks suspension is in order!

hopefully no, crossy is a champ :( but i think he could get a few weeks. and YUP knights won. it was like really close, but knights stats were better than panthers..way better. http://www.nrl.com/season/matchreview.cfm?MatchID=780

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
eels lost yesterday
i am sad
i feel your pain...

http://roosters.com.au/latestnews.php?ArticleID=1300 <----- Article on Ryan Cross. It sounds like he could get away with it...because the eye-gouging incident was unintentional i guess, but it was pretty evil though
Accedental, what a load of BS! he should get punished! and it WAS evil

Go the knights!! they got a win for once! too bad i didnt tip em'

Boo_

HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
first team to lose to the knights
how embarassing.......
yeah, thatz y i never liked it when dragons played them, cause dragons can be so inconsistent, beat all the in form teams but lose to the out of form teams, and i wouldnt of wanted tehm to be the first team to lose to knights

Boo_

HSC
kimi said:
We do NOT run the bloody nrl. :chainsaw:

http://roosters.com.au/latestnews.php?ArticleID=1300 <----- Article on Ryan Cross. It sounds like he could get away with it...because the eye-gouging incident was unintentional i guess, but it was pretty evil though.
firstly, the roosters own the damn judicary, thatz y their players get off so easily

quote from the article:
“I don’t want to sound like I’m big noting the kid, but he can get better – he’s in the best form of his career.” (stuart)

no, he wouldnt ever 'big note' a player...

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
angelduck said:
They'll win next week! (Just coz i wanna serve them beer and not have to withhold my laughter)
They will NOT win next week cos Roosters will win.

boo_ said:
firstly, the roosters own the damn judicary, thatz y their players get off so easily

quote from the article:
“I don’t want to sound like I’m big noting the kid, but he can get better – he’s in the best form of his career.” (stuart)

no, he wouldnt ever 'big note' a player...
Well it is true, ryan cross is playing really good atm. And roosters dnt own the damn judiciary cos we dnt always get off easy. Have u seen all those fines we have gotten, how come we didnt get off them huh?! And our players rarely get off easily too.

shortygb said:
Accedental, what a load of BS! he should get punished! and it WAS evil

Go the knights!! they got a win for once! too bad i didnt tip em'
It wasnt intentional i think? pfft im not him. And im not saying that he shouldnt be punished, i just dnt think he would get a long suspension?

And i was goin for knights but tipped against them for the first time this year [thats why my tipping is shithouse]

HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
first team to lose to the knights
how embarassing.......
yeh, thank god its not goin to be us..but not like there was goin to be any chance we were goin to lose neway next week.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
kimi said:
And roosters dnt own the damn judiciary cos we dnt always get off easy. Have u seen all those fines we have gotten, how come we didnt get off them huh?! And our players rarely get off easily too.
Fines aren't given out by the judiciary. The NRL itself slaps fines on clubs for doing things out of the spirit of the game (e.g. Ricky Stuart mouthing off a referee on national television).

Minichiello only got a grade one careless for his shot on Sullivan last week. When he jumped up to hit him square across the chin. That should have been more like a grade one or two reckless, which would have resulted in at least being suspended for two or three matches on an early plea.

kimi said:
It wasnt intentional i think? pfft im not him. And im not saying that he shouldnt be punished, i just dnt think he would get a long suspension?
I'll send you video and a photo of the incident soon. Then you will be able to see that it clearly WASN'T "unintentional".

Notice that Cross said it wasn't intentional. Use your brains, miss. Do you think that he will come out and say, "Yeah, I went for him with all I had. Tried to rip his goddamn eyes out."

Reading from a club's website is fine. Actually believing what they tell you is stupid, though. The biased angle that each club puts on their media releases... you should know better, Kimi.

Boo_

HSC
kimi said:
They will NOT win next week cos Roosters will win.

Well it is true, ryan cross is playing really good atm. And roosters dnt own the damn judiciary cos we dnt always get off easy. Have u seen all those fines we have gotten, how come we didnt get off them huh?! And our players rarely get off easily too.

And i was goin for knights but tipped against them for the first time this year [thats why my tipping is shithouse]

yeh, thank god its not goin to be us..but not like there was goin to be any chance we were goin to lose neway next week.
like dragonz said, the judicary dont issue fines, the nrl does...

and it was on which site??? roosters site, um, thatz one reason i dnt go to the club sites, id rather use the nrl site for nrl info, less bias...though it still is slightly biased to a degree...

Boo_

HSC
to go completely off topic by changing sports...AUSTRALIA BEAT BANGALDESH

sry, i jst had to say it, lol, they completely smashed them, bangladesh all out for 139 in jst over 30 overs, australia made 140 with no loss of wickets in 19 overs

cant wait for the next australia england match

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
lol you said it as if we've just conquered the impossible, climbed mt everest, or something...
at least we are finally back on track now, just need clarke to be fit and dizzy to find his form

ryan cross... that was out of character, i never thought he was a dirty player. in fact he was snipy for the entire match last night, something mustve been on his mind. it was an unfortunate incident, and he probably deserves to be suspended. however i don't think he was intentional in the sense he planned to gouge morrison, but rather it was a split-second retarded brain-explosion/brain-snap thing. stupid. he's going great guns this season too. stupid. stupid.

canberra has to sign jason smiths for another season... (with their utter lack of any other even half decent halves options, it makes you what made them sell mclindon, finch, mcfaddon, drew.......)

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
ryan cross... that was out of character, i never thought he was a dirty player. in fact he was snipy for the entire match last night, something mustve been on his mind. it was an unfortunate incident, and he probably deserves to be suspended. however i don't think he was intentional in the sense he planned to gouge morrison, but rather it was a split-second retarded brain-explosion/brain-snap thing. stupid. he's going great guns this season too. stupid. stupid.
Prolly was a brain explosion, but I think it was more of a battle with Morrison

DRAGONZ said:
I'll send you video and a photo of the incident soon. Then you will be able to see that it clearly WASN'T "unintentional".

Notice that Cross said it wasn't intentional. Use your brains, miss. Do you think that he will come out and say, "Yeah, I went for him with all I had. Tried to rip his goddamn eyes out."
He'll get a few weeks for that, and what made it worse is that he wasnt penalised in the match. He should of been sent off, but because he wasnt and scored 2 trys, it effected the outcome of the match.

Stuart is a hypocrite. Cayless obviously stayed down when he got "hit high", but Morrison didnt. If Morrison stayed down, then I think the Eels would've won or better yet he should've got up and bash him and start a fight, the video ref would then have to look at it

Also another incident out of the match was Morleys knee lifting. I thought it was worse than the Stevens incident earlier this year, and he got 1 week for that after an early guilty plea

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)