NRL Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Since 2002, Cusack has been awesome. He will be hard to replace, no doubt.

As for Freddy, yeah losing him will be hard but the days of "losing because freddy isn't there" are over.

nerd2die4

HSC
well you got firman now. and what a great buy he is /sarcasm

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
You're shitting me. I know you don't like the roosters, but just get over it.

nerd2die4

HSC
who said i dont like the roosters? i love the roosters! they are a great team! the roosters are a skilled, professional team and in no way do i have any hate towards them. though i will say this, i dont rate firman. he used to be a shark. i've seen him play many times, and to put it simply he is crap.

Last edited:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
do i really need to answer that? You bag out anyone that has anything to do with the roosters every chance you get!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
You idiot :rolleyes: I'm open to your opinion, but not constant bagging.

Anyways, we're up to Round 18 now right?

neonazi

roosters just signed amos roberts. they obviously want him because they losin ppl in their backline and he is scorin heaps of tries this yr. roosters always need the best players. and where will brett firman play next year? cos now they got two halfbacks, finch played for nsw and firman was rated as the replacement for andrew johns at halfback in the future. so it is an interestin situation that the roosters have there with their halves.

nerd2die4

HSC
yeah not many teams, who stay within the cap are able to have that many choices at halfback.

neonazi

i think finch was lucky he got picked in origin 2 cos before then i didnt think he was all that great. i thoguht they would have moved him to 5/8 when firman got there, but finch is goin great guns at the moment so yeh i would think that firman would go to 5/8 now. i still think they should have signed a recognized 5/8 in their team cos it would have made things a lot easier.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Finch was a back-up. They tried about three other players before they called in finch.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
you might not like to admit it, but finch is way better than gidley on many levels.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
you said it, he's still developing. finch may not be the world's best halfback but he's improved so much since his days at the raiders.

neonazi

finch is lucky in the fact that he has a former great halfback in ricky stuart coachin him, which is why his game is developin a lot faster that other young gun players. if finch stayed at canberra, it would have taken him longer to get to the level hes at now.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
if finch stayed at canberra, he would never amount to anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)