• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
always thought he was a class player, but he's never settled down. I heard rumours but never thought he'd be a definite. See how he goes, I guess.

neonazi

yeh he can attack pretty well but its his defence that could be a problem. he likes to come in heaps and i dont think stuart will like that a lot. he misses a few tackles too. but on the plus side hes a pretty excitin player.

neonazi

well its good to see ursefl bein positive...i think?
did u watch the roosters cowboys game on da weekend? and if so...how did that luke dorn play? cos i seen him play on telly when he was at manly and he wasnt all that bad for a young bloke.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
i did watch, but i was in the process of drinking so i did get distracted. I couldn't tell you.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
yeah i dont drink much during the week though, mainly coz i assult my liver on the weekends.

can't wait for wednesday though

T

timbk2

oof... Amos Roberts to roosters... now he will be one to watch!

alot more handy than bloody hodges the fat lard.

anyway... go doggies!.. price better not go warriors..

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
geez, we just got way off topic.

hodges has been nothing but a hinderance ever since his knee injury.

neonazi

timbk2 said:
anyway... go doggies!.. price better not go warriors..
i actually despise the bulldogs but i do think it would be a shame to see price head to the warriors. i admire people who stick it out at the one club for their whole career. he probably wouldnt even go that well over there. take a pay cut and stay with the dogs man, like ryles did with the dragons.

nerd2die4

HSC
Ryles only took a pay cut with the dragons, because he knoew that they are the only club stupid enough to sign a player as injury prone ashe is. so for ryles its dragons or nothing.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
rofl, but theres no denying the guy is a bloody good combined with luke bailey.

the dragons let firman go, great move, he was showing some flair, but with head phwoa! the attacking style is great, what the dragons have been lacking recently was a decent forward line up to help set a foundation, now they got that, an experienced pool of reserves, and a great host of attacking potential i see an exciting form of football being brought back to the nrl.

i wont say theyll be premiership material just yet, as people have pointed out, they are still questionable about turning up on the day.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
neonazi said:
i actually despise the bulldogs but i do think it would be a shame to see price head to the warriors. i admire people who stick it out at the one club for their whole career. he probably wouldnt even go that well over there. take a pay cut and stay with the dogs man, like ryles did with the dragons.
i hope he comes over, if we can get him and ruben wiki we might have a solid leadership foundation to build on and get back into the form we showed last year and the year before. Theres no denying the talent in the warriors squad, it's their commitment and passion this year which has to be questioned.

nerd2die4

HSC
Warriors also lack discipline. they have three of their players on the sideline on the moment due to suspension, and two others that are to front the judiciary this week. though most likely they will be left off, because the judiciary is a disgrace to the league. with thier lack of consistancy and their bias towards the 'stars' of the league (ie johns).

nerd2die4

HSC
and in other news

Edit: cant read it, will fix later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)