• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Random_87 said:
Yeah, about Peachey, Phil Ghould gave him massive wraps from the commentary box, saying : "Hes one of my favourite players" and other similar comments, how disappointing to be losing him.

And did anybody see Matt Kings try? That was phenominal! What a try! great player, i wish he would come to Cronulla....
that was such a mad try, just got a very lucky bounce i guess.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
This debate about Ryles is becoming tiresome.

First off, I can't see how it can possibly be valid to just disclude Sunday's performance and any other time he plays well. It seems that this is only being done to suit the agenda of the anti-Ryles faction.

Secondly, if Ryles managed to play for Australia at a time when Bailey, Webcke, Civoniceva and Price are around, then he must have been doing something right.

Oh, and I don't foresee Galloway as an Origin player anytime in the next five years. Looking at his position, while Fitzgibbon and Hindmarsh are there, he has no chance. Ryan is still there. Mason is still there. Watmough (he will never play Origin again, however)... the list goes on.

By the way. A couple of weeks back I announced Orford was heading to Manly and the Storm were signing Roosters' PL halfback James Aubusson.

Here I sit two weeks later... Orford has gone to Manly and the Storm have signed Aubusson.

Hey, I think that's pretty cool.

white lady

No Motivation Whatsoever
HSC
copious said:
I think there are other reasons. He is from Sydney and wanted to be closer to his family. Plus Manly could do with Orford in the halves, they have a gun forward pack.
I didn't know he came from Sydney but still...........................can't think of anything else to say

Bookie

Banned
HSC
DRAGONZ said:
Secondly, if Ryles managed to play for Australia at a time when Bailey, Webcke, Civoniceva and Price are around, then he must have been doing something right.
Ahem . Sucking cock.

Fucking Raper has gone for a four forward bench against the Tigers. Good thinking dickhead.

Random 87 said:
Yeah, about Peachey, Phil Ghould gave him massive wraps from the commentary box, saying : "Hes one of my favourite players" and other similar comments, how disappointing to be losing him.
Where were the massive wrapsin 2003 when he was the form fullback and origin coach? Or when Robbie Ross was chosen ahead of Peach? No wraps there. But I guess its not all Goulds fault, its that fucking piece of shit fat bastard Bob MacCarthy "all 7 Dragons [selected in 30 man squad] players would walk into the Sharks side" - what the fuck? This is a trustworthy unbiased selector. Bigger cock than the Rooters 17 put together.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
Ahem . Sucking cock.

Fucking Raper has gone for a four forward bench against the Tigers. Good thinking dickhead.

Where were the massive wrapsin 2003 when he was the form fullback and origin coach? Or when Robbie Ross was chosen ahead of Peach? No wraps there. But I guess its not all Goulds fault, its that fucking piece of shit fat bastard Bob MacCarthy "all 7 Dragons [selected in 30 man squad] players would walk into the Sharks side" - what the fuck? This is a trustworthy unbiased selector. Bigger cock than the Rooters 17 put together.

FFS, just because YOU hate Ryles doesnt mean that hes a shit player.Him being a "cat" has nothing to do with anything, sucking cock also doesnt mean anything. If you want to call him shit, back it up. I think it would be more interesting if there were actual valid comebacks with some thesis rather than "sucking cock".

Geez, wtf and you're notunbiased? i laugh cos you critisise other people but you're just a cock yourself. And saying my roosters are bigger cocks...like look at yourself..you are the most bias person on this thread(s). pfft, why are we even looking at your posts. argh.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
davo_ said:
well... technically roosters ARE cocks. :D
Funny, but true.

Damn Bookie, why do you take it all so seriously. Almost everything in life is gonna have corruption of some sort, wether it is the selection in origin or selection in a nrl side. Its just the way of life, and it sucks, but we all have to live with it. Some times we get the good side of it and sometimes we dont. Take it from me though, it can really suck. Ive had the bad side on a few occasions eg. My friend copied my notes but in less detail, they were almost word for word, and they were the notes for an open book test, and he got 20% more than me for his notes. Now how fucked up is that? See, everyone has shit stuff happen to them but it always balances out in the end. So for the sharkies, i rekon theyll get that premiership sooner or later and all these years of support will finallty have amounted to something, hahaha.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
We always get the bad side. I'm sorry about your test mishap, but in a game of rubgy league, you want stuff to be even. When we've been shutout by rep selectors again and again, it gets fucking pissy. Especially with cats like Ryles playing.

Good props in the game (season 2005);

PLAYER AVG TACKLES AVG HITUPS AVG METRES

Civoniceva 18.9 15.5 143.1
Webcke 29.4 14.9 128.7
O'Meley 20.4 18.0 138.4
Asotasi 22.4 17.2 159.3
Tronc 23.7 15.3 127.1
CAT 23.3 15.9 135.9
Bailey 26.8 15.4 125.1
N Cayless 27.8 15.9 127.0
Morley 25.3 14.5 120.5
J Cayless 28.6 14.5 127.6
Stevens 18.1 14.7 131.9
God (Nutley) 33.6 17.6 148.1
Kearns 26.7 15.4 116.7
God II (Price) 25.9 16.7 155.7
Wiki 27.5 17.1 147.3

OTHER 'WORKHORSES';
Thompson 25.9 12.5 100.1
Hindmarsh 36.6 13.2 102.2
Fitzgibbon 33.7 14.4 110.2
Kennedy 25.7 14.6 123.7
Gallen 28.6 19.6 159.8

IN CONCLUSION; Compared to Nutley and Gallen, everyone else is a cat (Steve Price excepted)

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Cmon Davo, they aer'nt that bad.

And Bookie, Why dont you rate Asotasi? I rekon hes pretty awesome. In fact, i like almost everyone on that list.

And Remember, Gallen also got pretty good off load stats.

DRAGONZ, well get it one day/year and then will see whos laughing/partying/drinking! :D

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Random_87 said:
DRAGONZ, well get it one day/year and then will see whos laughing/partying/drinking! :D
I haven't seen my team lift the premiership trophy in my whole life. That's depressing.

You haven't seen your team lift the premiership trophy in your whole life. That's depressing.

Thing is, your father hasn't seen your team lift the premiership trophy in his whole life either. That's just ... well, ultra-depressing, if that works.

Season 2005 is almost at an end. The mighty Dragon Army is destroying one of their songs and rewriting it in the not too distant future.

The new title will be Thirty NINE Years.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Not just yet Dragonz. Not just yet.

As for Asotasi, Random 87, I forgot about him, so yes, his metres to exceed god's, so he must be counted as an excelletn prop as well. He's worked this year, Asotasi. Good on him.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
Thing is, your father hasn't seen your team lift the premiership trophy in his whole life either. That's just ... well, ultra-depressing, if that works.
Thats were your wrong DRAGONZ :D my dad supports manly! haha in your face..... oohh but your right it is depressing, but im sure theyll get a win in my life time. but it better not be next year, cos ill be doing a gap year at an irish school..... so ill be PO if they win it then.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
davo_ said:
It's a wonder how Sharks -with the two best forwards in the league- go so badly...
because the rest of the team are shit???

and i dont rate their forwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)