NRL Thread (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Schoolies 2004 said:
I dunno, on channel 10 news they spoke to Raper, he said that all they were waiting for was for Alberts ESL club to release him.
Did they now? Well, they wont release him, and I doubt our shitty board will pay the release fee anyway.

Random 87 said:
Agreed! SHARKS TO THE BITTER END! Lets get a win boys, in fact, i predict a 30 point annihilation of the dragons! lol, i wish, i just want the sharkies to keep it close!
Why the hell do you want them to keep it close - you WANT them to win by 30. But seeing as we've only won 30+ once this season, it'll never happen. But I see what you're saying by keeping it close. Because every Sharks game I go to they tend to lose, I think they'll lose here as well. I've tipped the Dragons and put $1500 on the Dragons at fantasybet. I'm still going tomorrow.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Bookie, noone knows what to believe at the moment.

Through the week there have been two rumours going around.

The first one to emerge was one which said Kimmorley was is severe doubt for tomorrow's match with the knee injury.

The second came out the next day, saying that Kimmorley had returned to full-strength training and will be sweet as for tomorrow's game.

I'm more inclined to believe the second one, because it's much easier to prove... someone justs needs to go and watch the Sharks have a training session and they'll know.

Boo_

HSC
dragons to beat sharks 2mw???

as long as we dont have barrett go crazy after another high shot...

and hornby is playing (so dragons are definately gonna win)

just hope dragons dnt go inconsistnet again...

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Boo_ said:
just hope dragons dnt go inconsistnet again...
hahaha, dragons go inconsistent again? What about the sharks too. We gotta get som consistency going! I hope its a good match, and have a good time out there bookie and Dragonz, and anyone else whos going. I cant go, got study to do for the HSC trials :( but ill watch it on TV :)

Sharks to win! .......hopefully.......

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Random_87 said:
hahaha, dragons go inconsistent again? What about the sharks too. We gotta get som consistency going! I hope its a good match, and have a good time out there bookie and Dragonz, and anyone else whos going. I cant go, got study to do for the HSC trials :( but ill watch it on TV :)

Sharks to win! .......hopefully.......
Haha I have study for HSC trials too. But this is the LOCAL DERBY!!

Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Yay, parra lost so the mighty sharks only need to win by 140 to get in 2nd again! That should be easy! hahaha, i wish...... Geez i hope Peach resigns with the club. He has been awesome this year, but ive read even if widnes gets relegated hes going to the ESL. That Sucks, any of the past 2 seasons i would of agreed with getting rid of him but he has shown this season that he can play his football well again. Im so disappointed...... but ill be exceptionally happy if we win today, especially if we win by 140!

davo_

good kid
HSC
The Knights have a very competitive team when they have all of their players. Any team with Andrew Johns is going to be a bit a force really. I expect them to win a few big games in the remaining weeks.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
I wouldnt blame Kimmorley directly. I blame the game plan man for not directing the ball to Dykes enough. Dykes got jack all, from my P/O/V. it was Kimmorley, Kimmorley, Kimmorley [and one kick from Hilder].

this_girl

HSC
davo_ said:
The Knights have a very competitive team when they have all of their players. Any team with Andrew Johns is going to be a bit a force really. I expect them to win a few big games in the remaining weeks.
Hopefully Souths don't win anymore games so that the Knights can avoid the wooden spoon!

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Damn Cronulla! Got my hopes up for no reason! Somehow im sure it will happen again, but not next week! prepare to lose Tigers! We need revenge...... Geez we played poorly.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Random_87 said:
Damn Cronulla! Got my hopes up for no reason! Somehow im sure it will happen again, but not next week! prepare to lose Tigers! We need revenge...... Geez we played poorly.
Got your hopes up? Does that mean you were seriously considering that the Sharks were going to beat the Dragons today?

Haha. Funny stuff. The only chance the Sharks had of winning was if the Dragons were off their game. Unfortunately for you, we played decently for the first 72 minutes or so.

DRAAAAAGONS! DRAAAAAGONS!

Get back to playing on your rubbish tip, Cronulla.

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
Is anyone rethinking their top 8 prediction at this stage?

I know mine has changed. It now goes:

Brisbane
Storm
Cowboys
Parra
Bulldogs
Dragons
Wests
and the 8th spot to be fought over my the Sharks, Raiders, Warriors and Manly, with the Warriors probably taking it.

Got 6/7 this week :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)