• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

davo_

good kid
HSC
fornstar said:
is it just me, or does every ref try to fuck brisbane over??? like cmon, im sick of this. every week its 14 on 13 and ive had enough!!!

maybe we didnt deserve to win, but the refs calls always went the way of the dragons

this is pathetic
Every week ay? They certainly are doing well to be on top of table then. Sounds like you're a bitter loser mate.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
davo_ said:
Every week ay? They certainly are doing well to be on top of table then. Sounds like you're a bitter loser mate.
no we can normally overcome it. but there are only so much u can take.

like the forward pass that would of been a try and that penalty that led to saints scoring

look maybe we didnt deserve to win, but like the commentators said, every 50/50 call went dragons way, and if feeling a lil hard done by makes me a bitter loser, so be it

Bookie

Banned
HSC
fornstar said:
is it just me, or does every ref try to fuck brisbane over??? like cmon, im sick of this. every week its 14 on 13 and ive had enough!!!

maybe we didnt deserve to win, but the refs calls always went the way of the dragons

this is pathetic
Not every week, but todays game was certainly controlled by the ref, who made decisions against the Bonks.
And dont talk about refs unless you're a Sharks fan and you have Shayne Hayne.

shortygb said:
i know why...kim is "married" to adrian morley,so her name would be kim morley (kimmorley) aka noddy...and she is short to hehehe

do i get the chocolate?
I'll be mailing the chocolate over when the Sharks get into the Grand Final [ie not this year, but if they do, I promise something Cadbury will turn up at your doorstep]

Alternatively, I'll sell you double tix to the Tigers v Dogs this Friday Night for $5 (unwanted Daily Telescrap prize won at the start of the year)

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
I'll be mailing the chocolate over when the Sharks get into the Grand Final [ie not this year, but if they do, I promise something Cadbury will turn up at your doorstep]

Alternatively, I'll sell you double tix to the Tigers v Dogs this Friday Night for $5 (unwanted Daily Telescrap prize won at the start of the year)
How rude. I already get enough shit from my friend Jay cos she actually thought of that before you. And about 20 people or so call me that anyway, so im use to it. And fuck u greg, i told you not to tell him. Same goes to Eoin. Thats IT, im not wearing that dragons jersey like i had planned to in that bet cos you broke a promise Greg. So therefore, i will break my promise to you and mike. Ur own fuken fault. Oh btw, seeing as you're teasing ME, how come i dnt get any of the chocolate.

Oh and Fornstar, I thought Tim Mander was always favouring the Dragons in today's game as well. And hes been doing the favouring thing quite alot this season to some teams, i actually respect him alot but what ive seen so far- his referring hasnt been all that fair at all. Today, almost everything was against Broncos, like i reckon that forward pass wasnt even forward and Broncos should of gotten that try, all those penalties that Dragons got which they were doing the same things and didnt get penalised themselves and that Gasnier Incident. Did kinda psd me off when i noticed those things whilst watching, but then again- its not to say Dragons were shit cos they did play extremely well and i wanted Broncos to lose so that Para could get a chance to get the Minor Premiership. Its funny how the biggest prick in the NRL got the only try for Broncos. Fuck i hate Hodges. Die Bitch Die. :chainsaw:

And the commentators were SOOO bias. Fuckn Phil Gould, i had to turn the sound off cos it was pissing me off. Its sad to see that Dragons are premiership favourites, argh. Thats horrible... :( Ohhh and did Locky get injured or something..like he injuried his shoulder?

Bookie

Banned
HSC
kimi said:
How rude. I already get enough shit from my friend Jay cos she actually thought of that before you. And about 20 people or so call me that anyway, so im use to it. And fuck u greg, i told you not to tell him. Same goes to Eoin. Thats IT, im not wearing that dragons jersey like i had planned to in that bet cos you broke a promise Greg. So therefore, i will break my promise to you and mike. Ur own fuken fault. Oh btw, seeing as you're teasing ME, how come i dnt get any of the chocolate.
Yet, you are so intelligent that you kept on wondering why I called you Noddy.

kimi said:
Its funny how the biggest prick in the NRL got the only try for Broncos. Fuck i hate Hodges. Die Bitch Die.
As a Queensland fan, I hated this guy (who the fuck passes in goal in origin, I was so happy in 2002 when Casey McGuire just put on one him) , but respect for him is building up once more. He seems to be a good bloke now. Now - to fix up Christina Wanker. Oh wait, he's already at a poofy club. They should take care of him.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
kimi said:
wtf? how was i teasing you? i was anwering randoms question...

and fine you sore loser! who thinks that if you enter a bet you should full fill its consequences?

sore losers dont get chocolate!

and i didnt promise

Bookie said:
Yet, you are so intelligent that you kept on wondering why I called you Noddy
good point why didnt you want me to tell him?

Last edited:

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
shortygb said:
wtf? how was i teasing you? i was anwering randoms question...

and fine you sore loser! who thinks that if you enter a bet you should full fill its consequences?

sore losers dont get chocolate!

good point why didnt you want me to tell him?
excuse me. I have the proof in my MSN chat logs that u swore not to tell him So dnt tell me im a sore loser- i told you not to tell him and you went off and told him anyway. So therefore, i can break a promise myself. You answered his question when i told you not to so, up yours. Im eating chocolate right now, so fuck u. Plus, i didnt sign the contract, its not even my signature. so HAH.

I didnt want to tell him cos i didnt know if he was suggesting that same thing or something else. I didnt know he knew exactly what Jay has said. Argh, Bookie are u sure ur not her cos i swear ur both as cocky.

Bookie said:
As a Queensland fan, I hated this guy (who the fuck passes in goal in origin, I was so happy in 2002 when Casey McGuire just put on one him) , but respect for him is building up once more. He seems to be a good bloke now. Now - to fix up Christina Wanker. Oh wait, he's already at a poofy club. They should take care of him.
I just HATE HATE HATE Justin Hodges, hes the biggest asshole in the whole of NRL. He will never be good, he went to Broncos- the biggest wanker club. He will always be a a bloody fuckwit. Fuck, i hate him so much, i would like...uh spit at him. And thats ALOT, i would never do that at someone- just him. Cost us our grand final and he was just a total prick, made Roosters look pathetic. And he thinks hes hot- he ferrrallll. And that whole girlfriend incident made me laugh so much.

And you can have Christina Wanker, hes apparently going to your poofy club, you take care of him.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
kimi said:
And you can have Christina Wanker, hes apparently going to your poofy club, you take care of him.

Christina Wanker aint coming before Greenshields. And by then we'll be so far over the salary cap that we'll have to offload Noddy (the real one)

kimi said:
excuse me. I have the proof in my MSN chat logs that u swore not to tell him So dnt tell me im a sore loser- i told you not to tell him and you went off and told him anyway. So therefore, i can break a promise myself. You answered his question when i told you not to so, up yours. Im eating chocolate right now, so fuck u. Plus, i didnt sign the contract, its not even my signature. so HAH.

I didnt want to tell him cos i didnt know if he was suggesting that same thing or something else. I didnt know he knew exactly what Jay has said. Argh, Bookie are u sure ur not her cos i swear ur both as cocky.
Who the fuck logs their chats? Thats brings out the 'shit I'm never revealing secrets to you again' attitude in your friends [if you have any, you seem to hate them all].

Eat chocolate. Big whoop. You'll get fat. Better go on a diet before you start lookin like Aretha Franklin.

And yes, I am Jay, took you a while to figure that out as well.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
kimi said:
we all agreed the contract was stupid but you still did a bet no law shit involved, and at least have some ethics and do the bet. if roosters won you would want him to wear the rooster jersy, so why is it diffrent for YOU when they lost?

and why do keep threatening not to do the bet everytime someone does anything bad to you?

Bookie said:
And yes, I am Jay, took you a while to figure that out as well.
whos jay?

Last edited:

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
kimi said:
ts funny how the biggest prick in the NRL got the only try for Broncos. Fuck i hate Hodges. Die Bitch Die. :chainsaw:
hodges seriously has been playing awesome all year. i was in this tipping comp at the start of the season and my name was 'hodges sux' and i couldnt understand y broncos took him back

but honestly, minus that dangerous tackle his been awesome for the broncos, and ill never understand y he didnt make it in the SoO, especially for game 3

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
kimi said:
Oh and Fornstar, I thought Tim Mander was always favouring the Dragons in today's game as well. And hes been doing the favouring thing quite alot this season to some teams, i actually respect him alot but what ive seen so far- his referring hasnt been all that fair at all.
Like I said in the "UP the DRAGONS" thread, Parramander is biased towards the Eels. Whatever will benefit the Eels is what he will do.

Today, it was in Parra's best interests to see Brisbane lose.

And whaddya know? Mander gives every call to the Dragons.

kimi said:
And the commentators were SOOO bias. Fuckn Phil Gould, i had to turn the sound off cos it was pissing me off.
Oh my GOD. You have GOT to be f*cking kidding me, Kim. You support the Roosters, and you are telling me that you are sick of Phil Gould's biased commentary.

Gould was still biased towards the Roosters when we were up 38-6 with five minutes to go in that game.

It was only once he had cried (you could see his puffy eyes and hear it in his voice) that he suddenly decided to come back to reality.

But now he has suddenly changed allegiances. Typical bandwagon Roosters supporter. As soon as they are gone for the year, he rants on about someone else.

He has supported St George all his life, so now he can't get enough of them.

It annoys me as well listening to and reading the drivel that comes out of this guy's mouth and pen, but for a ROOSTERS supporter to claim that they are sick of Gould's bias towards another team... you have GOT to be kidding.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
kimi said:
How rude. I already get enough shit from my friend Jay cos she actually thought of that before you. And about 20 people or so call me that anyway, so im use to it. And fuck u greg, i told you not to tell him. Same goes to Eoin.
Hey! calm your angry rooster ass down! I didnt say anything! I only said I know why he was calling you Noddy, geez. Read the posts before you point the finger you angry woman.....and did you have to use my real name??? its such a bad name too.

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
hehehe, i love how its not about the footy anymore

Can someone plz explain to me if there is any chance of the knights not getting the wooden spoon and how this would b accomplishged??

Also, it rezlly sux when u h8 ur local team, and work for them, u start liking them, i h8 it!!!! Why cant i live in melbourne??

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Well, the Knights could win evey one of their games and pissible not come lst, but Souths would have to have two losses and Panthers would have to lose miserably in all their games.

random 87 said:
and did you have to use my real name??? its such a bad name too
Eoin?

Nothing wrong with that.

Although I'm pretty sure I met you at Khazad Dum when the dwarves once dwelled upon there.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
Although I'm pretty sure I met you at Khazad Dum when the dwarves once dwelled upon there.
WTF? Is that something to do with lord of the rings or something? And its pronounced Owen anyway, stupid Irish spelling... and I aint a dwarf, much taller than them, and im guessing taller than you Bookie! hahaha, rekon we got a chance against a lack lustre Eagles this weekend? I rekon we're just as shit as them, we really are both terrible teams, who, based on form dont deserve to be in the top 8 IMO. And i dont give a shit if manly beat Brisbane or not cos Brisbane played poorly IMO.

... and lets just not use my name anymore, ok? I like Random better :D

Bookie

Banned
HSC
An Irish lad. So its Eoin as in Jimeoin. KK. If Randoms your call, so it shall be, son of Doin, son of Roin, son of Goin.

You know what, Kennedy and Kite are in doubt. Thats great. Because all we have to do now is turn up and we'll have a guaranteed two points. Right boys?

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Very clever Bookie, son of roin? I thought it was spelt Rowan? Oh well, whatever.

And as for just turning up and getting 2 points, are you kidding? I bet every manly fan is thinkin the same as you. "all we have to do is turn up and we're gauranteed 2 points." I think we'll have to watch Donald and Stewart. If they're locked up we can win imo. If they run loose we're fucked.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
No, seeing as all Tolkien dwarfs end in "oin", it's Roin. Mr Eoin.

And as for the turning up. Hint sarcasm.

An Englishman, and Irishman and an American walk into bar. The bartender looks up and says "Is this some sort of joke?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)