• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
OK, that time i noted the sarcasm, Bookie.

and dont worry, i still got some respect for you cos you tell it like it is and you support the hardest team to support. *sigh* I just have to keep teeling myself that the premiership is coming someday.

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
Bookie said:
Not too soon. And out of all the players that CAN get injured in our team, who does?

Dykes :cries:

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

At least it's not Sherwin, Maitua, El Masri, Patten, Tonga, Cutler and Williams.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
But Dykes is better than them, so it does matter. Yes, we dont have so many injuries, but we have a fuck lot of mental injuries. and Dykes was one of the ones who could do something.

Sharks side for Sunday;

Peachey; Simmons, Scott, Mellor, Covell; Vagana, Kimmorley; Hilder, Bailey, Gallen; Nutley, Kingston, Stevens - - - Bench: Maiava, Manua, Leuleuai, Sullivan, Galloway

Thoughts: I hope that three quarter line can perform this week. Vagana and Kimmorley. Not often you get a international halves combination in a club (last time would've been Johns-Johns for the Knights). Vagana's chance to prove himself and why we pay him. He's getting some ball this weekend. Do something Nige. Love the forward pack, no problems with it. A bit of a weaker bench but hopefully Sullivan can return to his old ways and spark some shit.

I've got the feeling that becuase the Sheagles havent won at Shack Pack since 1986, we'll lose. Again.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Here's my side for the weekend: Peachey, Sullivan and Vagana and the forwards. Then maybe we might get some points.... and how did Dykes get injured? I had no idea he was out. We truly have no chance now.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Actually Bookie, i change my team, its as follows;
1. Peachey
2. Peachey
3. Peachey
4. Peachey
5..... ok u get the point.... but it would have amazing potential! hahaha, maybe the forwards would still be there, or maybe they would be replaced by David Peachey clones, I havent decided.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Bookie said:
I'll be mailing the chocolate over when the Sharks get into the Grand Final
If you dont want to give the chocolate away just say so

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
angelduck said:
heheh, sbw booked for drink driving, thats sure gonna helkp the bulldogs image
well when you spend half your season on the sidelines what else can you do? get pissed and drive....dont players realiase they are looked up to in the community and should set a good example...dont think the bulldogs are passing so far:D

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
0.75 aint that far over for a non-P plater. Bit of a hype up, but when your earning close to a million a year, you dont fuck up.
actually, he was a P-plater. And he kinda used the excuse that he found out during the week he will be out for the rest of the season and wont even get to play in tri-nations. Oh well, not my problem/ its his fault for being pushed into the game too soon and pressured too much to perform by the bulldogs.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
I cant believe he was almost crying in the interview they showed during the early edition of sports tonight. If your gonna be so upset about something like that surely you wouldnt do it in the first place... Musta had the crocodile tears handy for that one. Dont get me wrong, i like him and think he's a great player, but fuck, why would he get that upset just cos he got caught. If he didnt get caught im sure he never would of shed a tear or broke a sweat. He, like most young NRL players, had to much money to fast and didnt think about his actions... hes just stupid.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
kimi said:
actually, he was a P-plater. And he kinda used the excuse that he found out during the week he will be out for the rest of the season and wont even get to play in tri-nations. Oh well, not my problem/ its his fault for being pushed into the game too soon and pressured too much to perform by the bulldogs.
I know he's a P-Plater, but should he have been off he's P's, that'd be no more than a $50 fine. Plus, with his massive body, whats 0.75 to him?

Random 87 said:
I cant believe he was almost crying in the interview they showed during the early edition of sports tonight. If your gonna be so upset about something like that surely you wouldnt do it in the first place... Musta had the crocodile tears handy for that one. Dont get me wrong, i like him and think he's a great player, but fuck, why would he get that upset just cos he got caught. If he didnt get caught im sure he never would of shed a tear or broke a sweat. He, like most young NRL players, had to much money to fast and didnt think about his actions... hes just stupid.
Thats what happens when you leave school and get pampered like shit.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Bookie said:
I know he's a P-Plater, but should he have been off he's P's, that'd be no more than a $50 fine. Plus, with his massive body, whats 0.75 to him?
well for a p-plater 0.01 is over the limit, zero tolerance. and for a normal driver isnt it 0.05 or 0.5? so he would be over that too...and he only gets $50 fine, id like to be famous too.

but you would be pissed off if you dont get to play. but then again he gets all that money for doing nothing.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Bookie said:
0.75 aint that far over for a non-P plater. Bit of a hype up, but when your earning close to a million a year, you dont fuck up.
Mate, if his BAC level was 0.75, I'd be confident in saying that he would probably be dead from alcohol poisoning.

I think you mean 0.075 ;)

Considering legal limit is 0.05, and 0.01 for P-plate drivers, he's gone wayyyyyyy over the limit.

Not good stuff.

Once again, I stake my claim --- SBW, the best player to never play 100 games in the NRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)