• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

7th Sign

HSC
got the sharks what a sick day birthday + a massive win soo cut i didnt get down to the game with some of my mates who did would have been a mad gam :)
dam hsc folio+ project due 2 nite :mad:

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
trent barrett is a fag!
barrett isnt a fag, hes a wanker!

Bookie said:
68-6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most points scored by the Sharks ever.

One more try and we'll tie with the cheating 14 on 10 men Eels for the highest points in a match since 1935.
68 - 6!! wow now thats a score!

Bookie

Banned
HSC
It sure is a score.

Kimmorley was on 2GB again. "We're playing with smiles on our faces...." - lets just line ourselves up with the Eels for week 1. then we can thrash those cap cheaters.

nicksta_40

HSC
great game b/w Dragons & Eels, the best team in the NRL atm won (no the Tigers arent the best atm, yes they beat the dragons 8 rounds ago, but they havent beaten the top 3 sides in the NRL in the past 3 weeks like the dragons have). Bailey had another awesome match, gasnier was quiet again and for fuks sake can Brownie plz replace Torrens with Reece Simmonds and drop Corey Payne altogether, the guys crap! Dragons stil have a very slim chance of getting minor premiership, just have to hope eels lose by a lot next week so their for/against record declines a lot.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
nicksta_40 said:
great game b/w Dragons & Eels, the best team in the NRL atm won (no the Tigers arent the best atm, yes they beat the dragons 8 rounds ago, but they havent beaten the top 3 sides in the NRL in the past 3 weeks like the dragons have). Bailey had another awesome match, gasnier was quiet again and for fuks sake can Brownie plz replace Torrens with Reece Simmonds and drop Corey Payne altogether, the guys crap! Dragons stil have a very slim chance of getting minor premiership, just have to hope eels lose by a lot next week so their for/against record declines a lot.
DUDE . . .

For starters, the only other alternative to Torrens was to push Wes into the centres and bring Youngquest onto the wing. However, Torrens is a rock defensively, much like Coops. He may not have the attacking flair, but we have aWESome, Gaz and Simply for that on the fringes. Little Reece is a cat, and he's a defensive turnstile. He was solid last year, and he's going good in Reggies, but he's not good enough for First Grade.

Also, Corey Payne is brilliant. We've been looking for a player who will show toughness and mongrel for years, and we've finally found it in him. He does nothing but show opposition teams the PAYNE ... evidenced by his huge hit on Fui-Fui (I think) today. He also scores a few tries here and there.

For us to win the minor premiership, it's more complicated than that. Either four results have to go our way in Round 25 and then one result in Round 26, or three and then two. That's from memory.

I'll be cheering on the 1999 cheaters against the Tigers this weekend, and I'll be gunning for Canberra. I will never go for the Roosters or the Sharks, but I would not be unhappy if they both win in Round 25.

In the end, though, it's all futile. Wests Tigers are going to win the premiership in 2005.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Oh, and a shout out to our Jersey Flegg boys.

Last weekend they lost their first match in five months on the siren.

Today they came up against Parramatta (who were third) -- one of only two teams who could realistically challenge the Dragons for the JF Premiership.

We beat them 64 - 0.

nicksta_40

HSC
DRAGONZ said:
Corey Payne is brilliant. evidenced by his huge hit on Fui-Fui (I think) today. He also scores a few tries here and there.

In the end, though, it's all futile. Wests Tigers are going to win the premiership in 2005.
i think u'll find that it was actually michael henderson who put the hit on Fui-Fui...plus he let cayless score today, gave away a stupid stripping penalty and drops a few balls, we can find better to replace him im sure

and wheres ur loyalty mate, west tigers wont win the premiership, they've got a few guns in banji, prince, hodgson and richards, but not much else ( a few ok attackers eg: farrah) but they're gonna bomb out in the finals, altho i do wish for a Tigers V Dragons GF (seeing as i h8 the other teams)

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
nicksta_40 said:
i think u'll find that it was actually michael henderson who put the hit on Fui-Fui...plus he let cayless score today, gave away a stupid stripping penalty and drops a few balls, we can find better to replace him im sure

and wheres ur loyalty mate, west tigers wont win the premiership, they've got a few guns in banji, prince, hodgson and richards, but not much else ( a few ok attackers eg: farrah) but they're gonna bomb out in the finals, altho i do wish for a Tigers V Dragons GF (seeing as i h8 the other teams)
Hehe nah, it was Payne.

Here's a link talking about it

And the whole loyalty thing . . . I reckon you've gotta read a few other threads where I've posted (particularly the "who's ya pick for the title" one), because it'll give you a good idea of where I'm coming from.

In essence, it's to contradict Suney_J (and now Bookie and Random)

MikeCrick

HSC
Well if anybody but the Saints win this year, I would want it to be the Tigers.
Not those damn Eels (established a hatred for them lately) or Broncos! (QLD doesn't deserve to win EVER)

Cheers
-Mike

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
MikeCrick said:
Well if anybody but the Saints win this year, I would want it to be the Tigers.
Not those damn Eels (established a hatred for them lately) or Broncos! (QLD doesn't deserve to win EVER)

Cheers
-Mike
I dont know who I want to win

I know I DONT want Broncos, Parramatta, Storm, Sharks, Dragons and Manly to win

So it comes down to Tigers, Cowboys

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
playboy2njoy said:
'hahahahahahahaa' is all ive got to say to any doggies fan
'hahahahahahahaa' is all ive got to say to any sharkies fan

(This is from the point of view of a Dragons fan.)

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
playboy2njoy said:
'hahahahahahahaa' is all ive got to say to any doggies fan
If thats all you got to say then good.

38 years is a loooong time and I can say alot more

Random_87

HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
'hahahahahahahaa' is all ive got to say to any sharkies fan

(This is from the point of view of a Dragons fan.)
This may be showing my incredibally thick nature, but why are you laughing at us DRAGONZ? We just came off of our biggest ever win. I think we can be happy for a week before we are beaten by the Knights. So although you hate us, give us a (well deserved) break....... and i hope the Dragons lose this week :p

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Dragons meet their biggest challenge this week. Hope we beat the Knights this week, and then the Knights get pissed and say "its time we beat a Southern Sydney team", and they beat the Drags, all the while we lose to Souths. I'm actually liking the fact that we have the Knights and Souths as our two final games [shit teams with red-hot form], sort of a chance to see if we're really there.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Random_87 said:
This may be showing my incredibally thick nature, but why are you laughing at us DRAGONZ? We just came off of our biggest ever win. I think we can be happy for a week before we are beaten by the Knights. So although you hate us, give us a (well deserved) break....... and i hope the Dragons lose this week :p
I said it was written from the point of view of a Dragons fan.

Thus, think back to Dragons vs Sharks . . . Tell me, who won?

Then think back to both clashes last year . . . Once again, tell me who won.

THEN tell me how many fingers and/or thumbs you need to count the number of Premierships that the Sharks have won.

Oh, and for good measure, you can tell me how many Premierships the "Dragons" have won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)