• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
I thought Steve Price said something about gambling as well [the Warriors connection...]

Anyway. Sharks match starts in 10 minutes from this post.

Anyone read the Suday Telegraph? Ricky Stuart is a dead set idiot. He's talking about the salary cap working fine. What a surprise. Stupid fag. He's talking about quality clubs losing quality players. How's this for stupidness;

"Over the past six years each of the premiers have had to release players they have either developed or who were the heart and soul of their club.
The Bulldogs lost Steve Price and Johnathan Thurston from last year's team, Penrith lost Paul Whatuira and Scott Sattler, we lost Peter Cusack, Shannon Hegarty and now Jason Cayless and Mick Crocker
"

Fucking stupid cunt. Those clubs lost those players, but they didn't go and buy Anasta and Harrison as well. Stupid cheating fucks. Go Souths last night. Show the Rorts that beating the Sharks is u-9s netball territory. Roosters are shit. Hope the fucking cheats get the spoon next year. Cheats.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Lu Lu said:
Does anyone know the name of the NRL footy player that recently come out that he had a gambling prob? I'm not 100% but I think he plays for the warrior or the bulldogs?
Sullivan was the first to admit it but I think you're refering to Steve Price who plays for the Warriors and used to play for the Bulldogs

Bookie

Banned
HSC
kimi said:
Russell Crowe Should Go to Hell. Die Bitch Die. :chainsaw:

What the fuck has he done: won an oscar & some movie awards, has some anger problem, throw a phone at some poor guy and got some headlines. Big Deal. Like i said, die bitch die.
He went to High you biatch. He's a legend.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Who cares where Russel Crowe went to school? Hes still a fuckin tool. Sorry Bookie, but the man is fucken psycho.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Holy Crap! Whats goin on? Sharks winning 24 - 0! YAY! We might have hit form late in the competition! oh well, better not get to excited, we could still lose from here.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
DUDE! He's a legend. And you know who else is a legend?

KIMMORLEY! Back to form???? Could it be???? Is this our premiership surge. Being the Sharks, I know its hardly beleivable but hey, heres to hoping we can win today.

27TH MINUTE
CRONULLA SHARKS 24 (T: Kimmorley, Hilder, Stevens, Scott // G: Covell 4/4)
MANLY SEA EAGLES 0

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Now its 34 - 0 and its not even half time! WTF? I think Kimmorley is back to form, and it couldnt of come at a better time too, no Dykes. Imagine, if Kimmorley holds the form from this game when Dyke's gets back we could actually win a few more games! and with a score line like this we might end up on a positive point differential......

Bookie

Banned
HSC
My god, I hope they dont take the second half too lightly. Maybe we can get another 64-14 [like over the Knights a couple of years back] :D

Or maybe we could get 64-14 over the Knights next week. Fuck, I hope they dont take that game lightly. See, now that Dykes is gone, Kimmorleys self centred soul has been released because hes got no one to compete with. Now he beasts it. I hope we get Parra at Parra for the final. We'll thrash those cocks.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Hahahahaha, sounding very confident Bookie! I remember that game against the Knights. It was awesome, only made better by the fact earlier that year they beat us 52 - 6, and it was Matty Johns vs Andrew Johns. But fuck Matty! He picked Manly to beat us! Screw you matty!.......oop, we scored again! hahahaha 44-0! BAHAHAHAHAHA, i've waited for so long to win a game like this! im gonna cry!

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Gallen try. 60-0 kick to come! I wish I had Fox. Last time we won by more than 50, was, well, we've never beat anyone by more than 50. OH SWEETNESS!

Converted! 62-0. The highest we've ever got in a game is 64. That day three years ago. About the same time. COME ON SHARKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, how the fuck did we lose to the Rorters last week?

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Damn! so close to 70 pts....... how will i ever live with such a poor performance? How could we only score 68 points? Oh well, i'll have to move on..... :D :D :D :D :D
Hahahahaha, Vagana and Kimmorley both got hat tricks. How could any team in the comp stop that on slaught? however, it was a little disappointing that we let in a try, but oh well, now we got positive point differential! yay!

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Yes, thanks for the +PD. Oh man. This feels alright. We'll lose to the Knights next week.

FULLTIME;

CRONULLA SHARKS 68 (Tries: Kimmorley 3, Vagana 3, Scott 2, Hilder, Stevens, Mellor, Gallen // Goals: Covell 10/12)
def
MANLY SEA EAGLES 6 (Tries: Menzies // Goals: Witt 1/1)

Milestones;
-Kimmorley's 200th game - a good one indeed.
-Sharks first half century since RD 25 2003
-Biggest ever Sharks win
-Most points scored by Sharks in a match
-Most tries in a match by Sharks
-8th biggest win of all time ARL
-6th highest total of all time ARL
-Manlys biggest ever loss
-2nd highest conceded by Manly

Well done boys. You'll lose next week.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
You know what? Im liking Beau Scott. Hope he sticks around.

...and as for next week, hahahaha, fuck that! I dont care! we'll make the finals now! so it doesnt matter that we'll lose to both Knights and Rabbits, cos at least we murdered Manly! YAHOOOO

Lu Lu

HSC
Suney_J said:
Sullivan was the first to admit it but I think you're refering to Steve Price who plays for the Warriors and used to play for the Bulldogs
Yes that the dude. That heaps Suney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)