• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
its still a long way...:(

argh! stupid hagan! Jt would of been so much better

your right brogan, smith isnt goign to be motivated to win...its gunna be a long shit season...

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
thats because there isnt alot that is happy about him being coach, not only is it going to stuff up this season, its going to cause conflict with players (ie tahu) and he was the coach who coached the knights to win the 01 grand final. he isnt the best choice at all.

fitzgerald should of brought up Jason Taylor form premier league, he is a far better choice than hagan.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
I would like to do that, very much so. :eek: :eek:

Kimi my dear, did u see that Morley said he wants to resign for another 2 yrs? Ending speculation of that random swap with Stuart Fielden that was supposedly gonna happen.

I thought u would be happy about that, being married to him and all.
Oh well. In two years time, he'll be 30. Then he's ancient and ill make sure i move on. But he might still play with Super League when his contract expires end of this season, people change their minds every friggen second. BUT If he leaves the Roosters, ill eternally hate him.

HSC
kimi said:
Oh well. In two years time, he'll be 30. Then he's ancient and ill make sure i move on. But he might still play with Super League when his contract expires end of this season, people change their minds every friggen second. BUT If he leaves the Roosters, ill eternally hate him.
Yeah, u can marry me, I'll be 20...perfect match.

ledzeppelin

HSC
Sucked in Matt Orford
Moving to Manly to be more in the selector's minds or whatever, and misses the 48 man Kangaroo early squad or whatever it is

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
My warriors will flunk again this year, Sione Faumuina is playing 5/8th which is BAD.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Bookie said:
its a pretty gay squad. pretty much full of rorters, yet again. but of course, with yourself, brogan and kimi against like me and greg, theres no use arguing.
of course its gay, always is, the selectors are stupid...more roosters and dragons, i really didnt see that coming.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Bookie said:
didnt he play there last year too?
We had Lance Hoihai and Fien play there whiile Stacey was half back, now fien moves to half back and Hoihai moves to hooker since Betham is gone (finally).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)