NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rumour

HSC
Oh god not the Panthers!!

A girl I know, her brother plays for the Pathers, & last year when they won, she wore the damn jersey for the rest of the year!!!!

Her brother is a big FOB dude, I can't spell their last name, but it starts with "N"

rumour

HSC
Loz#1 said:
Does he play first grade?
Yeah, he does

His wife is a singer, I think.......

they were always on the Footy Show last year (I haven't been watching this year).

neonazi

panthers have heaps of injuries, and the dragons have a fair few guys comin back. should be an interestin game.

has anyone heard of penrith buyin any backs over the season? next yr they wont have girdler, roberts, whatuira, fa'aoso who are all centres and/or wingers, and the only other centre i know at the club is that young danny galea fella. im worried about the panthers next yr.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
panthers won it in the 1st 20 mins... good comeback by dragons tho.... do close and yet so far....AGAIN

nerd2die4

HSC
i havent heard of penrith buying any backs, but i know cronulla have bought a penrtih back. he's a junior and apparently has a big future ahead of him. his name rodney something, i dont know if thats his name, iforgot. ill try and dig up the name.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
It was actually a thrilling game. But I have to say, Penrith is a hole.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I shall be going for the cowboys and the storm whilst absolutely blind. GO TEH COWBOYS!!!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
oh shut the fuck up, i didn't press your buzzer. I'll go for whoever I fucking feel like whether I'm sober or not.

Grrr :mad:

nerd2die4

HSC
yes, you can support whoever you want. i cant change that. I dont want to change that. and since when did you need to press my buzzer befpre i can post my opinion? oh thats right since never.

HSC
Yeah it was a great game, and Penrith is a hole.

Surely it is not just my bias that saw alot of bullshit in that 1st 20 minutes. The first 3 tries, in my opinion, came off incorrect calls. The Gower shepard for the 1st, the Mathew head obstruction on Amos when the bomb went out on the full, and the 40/20 out on the full that was NOT touched. I was sitting with army who obviously agreed with my views, I'd be interested to hear some objective views on these calls?

In saying that, we still missed the tackles that let them kill us in the first 20. It was a pretty good match and a great comeback by saints, which shows that providing we actually get a 2nd chance we can give the comp a shake.

Would have preferred to be gloating now...

I am actually supporting my 2 most hated clubs this weekend. Go Bullcheats. Go Rorters. Please let us play next week

govich

high rolla baby
HSC
great win for the Cowboys, Sing had a blinder .. although the last 5 minutes were tight..

sucks to be the Dragons right now i imagine :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)