NSW MP says Young Middle Eastern Men responsible for Racial violence in Harris Park (1 Viewer)

Jessica14

HSC
Re: NSW MP says Young Middle Eastern Men responsible for Racial violence in Harris Pa

r u trying to say thank u

coz if u r then ur another pig.
Well I wasn't thanking you and your opinion of me is baseless and accusatory. And I get that my study in Arabic will be different to yours. I learnt MSA and you probably speak Levantine.

Jessica14

HSC
Re: NSW MP says Young Middle Eastern Men responsible for Racial violence in Harris Pa

actually the term Aryan originally does mean Iranian.

Seriously???

I didn't know....

I had meant it in the context of the Third Reich.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC

Well I wasn't thanking you and your opinion of me is baseless and accusatory. And I get that my study in Arabic will be different to yours. I learnt MSA and you probably speak Levantine.
what r u an arab of somfin.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC

I, like everyone else in this thread, are wishing that zazzy really is as stupid as her posts show, but sadly, she is a troll. But continue to argue, it's still kinda funny.
ooooooooo ma god look at him he needs to stand out his writing to prove is point, oi shut up and go to sleep i need a peice of mind.

Last edited:

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

ooooooooo am god look at him he needs to stand out his writing to prove is point, oi shut up and go to sleep i need a peice of mind.
Ha.

Hahahaha..

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

You do not know how true that fucking is.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC

I, like everyone else in this thread, are wishing that zazzy really is as stupid as her posts show, but sadly, she is a troll. But continue to argue, it's still kinda funny.
Zazzy is a real person. We've seen her type too many times.

Jessica14

HSC

what r u an arab of somfin.
No, an educated university student with an interest in the Middle East. Don't you think not one Australian of European descent can speak Arabic? It's not the only language I speak, you know...

samuraitor

BoS lover
HSC

no worries lol. Im just sick of all these racisism the lebos r not as bad as everyone think. maybe they should meet a couple of lebs before they open their fat mouth.
true, 90% of all lebs are a bunch of ignorants, don't know how to behave , while the remaining 10% are lovely people. I have known lebs for a long time, both here in Australia and in Europe.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC

No, an educated university student with an interest in the Middle East. Don't you think not one Australian of European descent can speak Arabic? It's not the only language I speak, you know...
sooo what the hell r u doing going against me when u study middle east ur self. (sho bekey) if u know what that mean.

Jessica14

HSC

sooo what the hell r u doing going against me when u study middle east ur self. (sho bekey) if u know what that mean.
I'm not attacking your principles, I'm attacking your insuffrable sense to argue a lost cause over and over again in the worst possible way. I would not look to you to defend the Arab world or Islam on this forum.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC

I'm not attacking your principles, I'm attacking your insuffrable sense to argue a lost cause over and over again in the worst possible way. I would not look to you to defend the Arab world or Islam on this forum.
then don't im not asking u to.

MissSarajevo

HSC

Robbed of $50, then bashed for the hell of itJune 14, 2009

Serious injuries ... the 72-year-old victim.
THIS is the battered and bruised face of violence in Sydney today. The 72-year-old Epping pensioner, too terrified to release his name, was robbed of $50 and then kicked and beaten by two youths.

"He was an elderly man minding his own business," said Superintendent Peter Marcon. "He could have been your or my father. He gave them the money and they still punched and kicked him.

Superintendent Marcon said the offenders were described as being of Middle Eastern/Mediterranean appearance, aged 17 to 21, 175 centimetres tall and of medium build. Both had short, black hair and were clean shaven. :spzz:

Robbed of $50, then bashed for the hell of it

Jessica14

HSC

probably Israeli's
Would they have used their fists?

*not that I'm condoning the comment you made*

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC

Seriously???

I didn't know....

I had meant it in the context of the Third Reich.
yeah i know :)...but yeah nazi's got it from indo-aryan...because in reality white people did come from the middle east...

oh and zazzy is a real person...dont assume that there arent any dumb 18 year old leb girls....because 95% of them are...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)