• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NSW State Election Campaign discussion (1 Viewer)

2011 NSW Election 2PP poll: Coalition or Labor?

• Total voters

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I am posting that these losers campaign for money, and not for helping us. You can see why because they celebrate after winning.

Which means, that women or men, their ideas are the same. So the world is not coming to a place where gender is a issue.
I just what

I don't know how to

ugh

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
I am posting that these losers campaign for money, and not for helping us. You can see why because they celebrate after winning.

Which means, that women or men, their ideas are the same. So the world is not coming to a place where gender is a issue.
Are you a fucking wizard?

Lentern

HSC
Who will be spoiling their vote in the state election?

I will.

Null voting for the win.
You know NSW is OPV right? So you can vote for your batshit wingding anarchist party or whatever.

Garygaz

HSC
why is barry o'farrell leader of the opposition. fuck. he pretty much got shafted in there when no one gave a fuck about the liberals and now by some act of god he still remains there.

listening to him on the news is going to be fucking depressing. apart from his obviously poor oratory skills his voice is as boring as brussel sprouts

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Barry's strategy is perfect. It's a strategy not for this election, but the one after. The lessons from Obama and Rudd have been learnt, in that he will not ramp up expectations so much that he'll be unable to meet them in government. He isn't going to pretend he's some saviour for the state with all the answers. There's so much wrong with NSW, that change will necessarily be gradual, not immediate. The strategy reflects this. It helps that he really doesn't need to say anything to win this election. Small target is the way to go.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
On a seperate note, if both political parties had to replace their leaders, who would you prefer to see in the top job?
what a dumb question

myself and my crony who would immediately give his job to me if he won duh

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
Both major party members are women for my electorate

What is this world coming to
that's pretty bad man but get this

50% or so of registered voters in my LGA are women

what the fuck happened to male supremacy?

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
You know NSW is OPV right? So you can vote for your batshit wingding anarchist party or whatever.
there are no "anarchist parties", whatever they are, in australia you dimwit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)