• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NSW State Election Campaign discussion (1 Viewer)

2011 NSW Election 2PP poll: Coalition or Labor?

• Total voters

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
i stopped reading after

"seeing what WorkChoices done, yes"
Try again, it we can just get your attention span to last a few seconds longer you will get there mate. Have a break and try sounding out the big words again.

zombie_omie_jay_fail.jpeg

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Fucking hell this guy is *infuriating*

You don't even know the difference between state and federal government.

Also the Liberals do not have an ideology at all that's one of the reasons they are terrible

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Fucking hell this guy is *infuriating*

You don't even know the difference between state and federal government.

Also the Liberals do not have an ideology at all that's one of the reasons they are terrible
Of course I know the difference between State and Federal Liberal. Although at the core, their core values (i.e. their ideology) are the same.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Okay explain to me their ideology and the origins of it

Then explain "what WorkChoices did" that was so awful

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Okay explain to me their ideology and the origins of it

Then explain "what WorkChoices did" that was so awful
Liberals are traditionally for business and business owners.

WorkChoices stripped many workers of entitlements they previously had and reduced their per hour take home pay. Employees also had to sign these new agreements or be without a job, i.e. they had no choice but to take a reduction in entitlements and pay (for, even in some cases, more responsibility/working hours et all etc).

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
That is not an ideology and it is an extremely shallow assessment of one. Where are the origins of this? Do they follow the works of John Locke, Maynard Keynes? Are they classical liberals? If you cannot answer this, then they cannot have an ideology and your argument is fundamentally flawed.

You're saying business owners should be subject to overpaying underqualified workers because they desperately need that 50" plasma or that bogan holiday to Fiji every 12 months.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
In before our esteemed colleague David Barnes proposes we revert to a system of State-run industrial relations in which wage rises are to be inflation-indexed.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
davidbarnes is basically a classic example of a cunt talking about shit he clearly does not understand.
What an idiot you are. You fail to see the real world outside of your 4chan meme basement you live in.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I'm starting to get the impression he's not trolling.

Last edited:

Lentern

HSC
A while ago O'farrell said something about incrementally removing payroll tax, anyone heard if that's developed beyond a mere mumbling?

Garygaz

HSC
O'Farrell wins election. NSW continues to sell all of its assets. Public transport continues to suck. Tolls continue to be added to every road. Hospitals continue to fail. NSW citizens continue to be miserable.

/rinse and repeat

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
A while ago O'farrell said something about incrementally removing payroll tax, anyone heard if that's developed beyond a mere mumbling?
OH my goodness that would be incredible.

I've no idea why anyone would want to put in such a ridiculous tax that is deliberately designed to stop employers hiring.

Lentern

HSC
OH my goodness that would be incredible.

I've no idea why anyone would want to put in such a ridiculous tax that is deliberately designed to stop employers hiring.
Yeah even I think it's a dumb tax and you know me, tax now work out what to spend it on later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)