Nsw state election : Who will you be voting? (1 Viewer)

your voting?

• Total voters

Lentern

HSC
Can some liberal advocates, preferably a swinging voter because traditional libs are nutjobs explain the rationale for voting liberal to me please? I'm being perfectly genuine I don't want to vote stupidly because I'm missing something. I appreciate NSW labor have not done well and now we have a state in a bad shape. But lowering government spending and curtailing budget deficits have allways been things the liberal party has prided themselves upon. If you like me believe the state is underfunded and badly in need of infrastructure money then how do you get to the conclusion a liberal government will improve upon an incumbent labor government? I am the first to admit labor is terrible and will be voting greens for sure, but I also fail to see how the arrival of a liberal government wouldn't make matters worse?

mrcalkin

Banned
HSC
Libs wont change much NSW labour= NSW liberals. Vote green ftw

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I don't think I am going to vote. I tried help vote out those idiots last election but it didn't work... I'm not bothering anymore.

Darcy111

HSC
can someone give me some good reasons on why you would want to vote greens?

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
can someone give me some good reasons on why you would want to vote greens?
1) Because you care about the environment
2) Because they're less shit than Liberal and Labour
3) Because you care about civil rights
4) Because you're not a religious nutjob who thinks titties on a beach are evil and need legislating against.

OK so 4 is actually part of 3 but I felt it needed spelling out.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Sif Greens actually give a shit about the environment.

And they hate farmers.

Darcy111

HSC
I wasn't being a smartarse, i honestly want to know about their policies and stuff, because all i've ever heard is:
- the watermelon party (green on the outside yet red on the inside)
- their environmental policies actually hamper business and agriculture extensively.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
The Greens don't give a flying fuck about the environment, and I'm willing to bet that their hardline environmental antics will be more detrimental to several industries than they will be beneficial to the environment.

Bunch of fucknuts. I refuse to vote for them because I would like to take to Bob Brown's face with a sledgehammer for being an annoying cuntless cunt.

Anyway.
I'll vote Libs.

spiny norman

HSC
Can some liberal advocates, preferably a swinging voter because traditional libs are nutjobs explain the rationale for voting liberal to me please? I'm being perfectly genuine I don't want to vote stupidly because I'm missing something. I appreciate NSW labor have not done well and now we have a state in a bad shape. But lowering government spending and curtailing budget deficits have allways been things the liberal party has prided themselves upon. If you like me believe the state is underfunded and badly in need of infrastructure money then how do you get to the conclusion a liberal government will improve upon an incumbent labor government? I am the first to admit labor is terrible and will be voting greens for sure, but I also fail to see how the arrival of a liberal government wouldn't make matters worse?
You're right. NSW Liberals are more fucked up right now than NSW Labor (at least Labor has some gooduns in there like Tebbutt etc. the Liberals just have O'Farrell and then a bunch of fuckheads no better than Tripodi). They just don't have the same media attention. The power privatisation issue which destroyed Labor's standing with the population is something the Liberals will get through, whereas clearly Labor never can.

I think over the past 20 years both parties have made a mess of the state. So Greens have my vote, in the hope that more people do like me and the result is something akin to the ACT election. I'll with a heavy heart preference Labor over Liberal though, because the Liberals have the same incompotence and corruption but a more fucked ideology.

Lentern

HSC
The Greens don't give a flying fuck about the environment, and I'm willing to bet that their hardline environmental antics will be more detrimental to several industries than they will be beneficial to the environment.

Bunch of fucknuts. I refuse to vote for them because I would like to take to Bob Brown's face with a sledgehammer for being an annoying cuntless cunt.

Anyway.
I'll vote Libs.
Yep, lets elect fiscal conservatives to run an underfunded state.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Yep, lets elect fiscal conservatives to run an underfunded state.
Guys who won't waste money on bullshit like the Western Sydney motorway cashbacks and T-ways to fucking Rouse Hill and will instead send it where it's needed.

Lentern

HSC
I support that the party sacks a paedophile the moment they have reasonable grounds to suspect he is one. A party that does not use the words of convicted child offenders and bank robbers as grounds to make corruption allegations within the parliament against law officers.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
I hate the Liberal party but I'd have to vote for them, just because Labor is so crap.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
Lentern is a complete fuckjob.

Nats cos they support the farmers and shit. Shooters maybe cos they are mad cunts and i also enjoy shooting things.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
I like it when Greens voters drive heaped up old hippie vans that cause greater damage to the environment because of their fiscal incompetency and inability to make money in order to spend on a new car in order to reduce carbon emissions.

I also like it when, over a year later, Greens signs are still plastered on trees and poles all across Sydney - think of the environment much?

I like the Greens supporters up the road (worst house in all of Hunters Hill) whose Greens corfelutes have just been pushed over out of the ground and left laying there. Why hasn't it degraded or at least been recycled/thrown out?

Silly Greens.

I'll vote Liberal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)