Nuclear Iran (1 Viewer)

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
iran can have nuclaer weapons if it wants to. dont see the point when the people of its country are starving. how stupid really.
israel is run by right wing zionist. you gotta feel for hte jews though.
anyone that thinks taht the US will attack iran over nuclear weapons is an absalute retard.
thats my 2c

banco55

HSC
bigboyjames said:
iran can have nuclaer weapons if it wants to. dont see the point when the people of its country are starving. how stupid really.
anyone that thinks taht the US will attack iran over nuclear weapons is an absalute retard.
thats my 2c
They are hardly starving. I don't think they are likely to use it. I do think if they get it they will try and get away with a lot more shit (and probably will). They're are a lot more likely to give hezbollah, hamas etc. better weaponry etc. if they have a nuclear weapon to intimidate the US and Israel with.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
bigboyjames said:
thats my 2c
Yeah, you're probably right man.

It's not like US moved into Iraq because it feared they had nukes, no sirree.

Iran is a very real threat not just to Israel but the entire Middle East as well as places like Turkey. That may seem local, but it's anything but; many of those places are allies of the US, Europe, India and China. If Iran went to war in the Middle East it could easily spark another world war.

Last edited:

TacoTerrorist

HSC
But any Islamic state with nuclear capabilities is always scary.
Fuck off retard.

It's unfortunate that the nation is under his Islamist extremist leadership, as under any more moderate Israeli-accepting government I would love to visit it.
Please explain why anyone would support the child murder and excessive war crime committing state of Israel. Anyone that is accepting of Israel and its inherent brutality is inhumane.

What really pisses me off is the media's way of failing to provide necessary information to ascertain that it's viewers arrive at a balanced viewpoint. America, Russia, China and those fucking Israeli bastards have nuclear weaponry, so why can't Iran? I would rather trust Iran with nukes than America or Israel.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki anyone?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Imagine TacoTerrorist with nuclear weapons at his disposal. The president of Iran is ten times worse.

Israel is one of the few institutions of stability in the Middle East.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Slidey said:
ThAts WhAt THe RiGht WinG ZiOniSt CoNspIrAtorS waNt yOU to ThInk DeY aRe ActUalLy Da BaD GuYz AnD DaY MakE uP Da BaD StuFF aBoUT De MuSliMs AnD StArt dA WaRS iN De MidDlE EAst LiKe WhEN DeYY AtTAcKeD DA 8 ArAB StAtEs iN 1948 JuSt BeCAUse DeY WAnTEd tO tATAlly DEsTrOY DeM ISrAEl ShOUld HAvE JuSSt LeT tHeM deStrOy Dem InSTeaD of DefENdiNg DemSElvES

Da IsLamIc REpBUlIC oF IrAN HaS ALwAYS BiN dA RePresEntATIoN of StABALitY In Da MidDLEAsT AnD JuSt BEcAUse THeY ThReATeN GeNOcide iS No REasOn To bAr DEm FrOm NucLeaR WeaPOnS AlLoWInG DeM To AcHIEvE SuCh AimS.

DoWn WiTH DA BlUd SuCKiN ZoG

DeY aRe Da An-NaKbA!

Edit: Can't wait for Taco Terrorist et al to repeat that but seriously

Last edited:

TacoTerrorist

HSC
Billions of dollars in financial aid from the US government and political immunity in the US-controlled United Nations will do that to a country.

If I had nuclear weaponry I would just use it to threaten, not to kill.

EDIT: ari89, Iran is just the lesser of two (?) evils.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
TacoTerrorist said:
Billions of dollars in financial aid from the US government and political immunity in the US-controlled United Nations will do that to a country.
It's a good starting point for further stabilisation in the Middle East.

If I had nuclear weaponry I would just use it to threaten, not to kill.
And so do Israel and the US (barring the US's use of them to end WW2... justifiable or not, their use saved as many lives as it took, and created the idea of MAD and the stability and peace MAD brings).

TacoTerrorist

HSC
It's a good starting point for further stabilisation in the Middle East.
I have to disagree with you on this one. A stronger and even more militaristic Israel is only going to incite more violence in the region.

And so do Israel and the US (barring the US's use of them to end WW2... justifiable or not, their use saved as many lives as it took, and created the idea of MAD and the stability and peace MAD brings).
Be that as it may, I do not trust either Israel or the U.S with nuclear weapons. They kill enough as it is.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
iran with nuclear power will shift the middle east to equilibium. so iran FTW.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
You mention Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the nuclear bomb wagered on them during World War II.

This bomb was launched in defense of American soldiers at risk.

Similarly, when London was repeatedly bombarded by German warplanes, England responded with indiscriminate bombings of German towns and cities.

It's interesting to note that despite similar threats faced by Israel on a daily basis for almost 60 years, that she has never indiscriminately bombed Palestinian cities or launched nuclear warheads on them.

Perhaps she is taking the moral high ground?

Just maybe...

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
bigboyjames said:
iran with nuclear power will shift the middle east to equilibium. so iran FTW.
I highly highly doubt that.

And as it stands, Israel has had nuclear weapons for about 50 years, and never once used them on another country.

Who ya gonna trust - a state with a proven track record of no first use, or a state which has repeatedly expressed a desire to obliterate 'infidels', a state which shows strong desire to expand, a state which even other Arab/Muslim states fear?

TacoTerrorist

HSC
You mention Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the nuclear bomb wagered on them during World War II.

This bomb was launched in defense of American soldiers at risk.
Wow. Nice way to completely ignore the hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians killed on purpose. Typical right-wing.

Similarly, when London was repeatedly bombarded by German warplanes, England responded with indiscriminate bombings of German towns and cities.
Which makes sense except Japan didn't attack American civilians it attacked a harbour.

It's interesting to note that despite similar threats faced by Israel on a daily basis for almost 60 years,
Unfounded threats. Israel doesn't just threaten, it rockets, no nuclear weapons so far (although it does have them).

that she has never indiscriminately bombed Palestinian cities
Rocketing hospitals/schools etc doesn't count? Maybe there was a terrorist in the hospital among the hundreds of scarred children.

or launched nuclear warheads on them.
Wow what a great track record. It's used rockets and tanks to kill children, but not used nuclear weapons. Great country.

Perhaps she is taking the moral high ground?

Just maybe...
LOL.

Yeah Israel gets it so bad. How about looking through the eyes of Palestine for a change?

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
PrinceHarry said:
HillaryClinton said she will obliterate iran if it dares to attack Israel ;)
Fuck ooooofff, will ya :)

Last edited:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
TacoTerrorist said:
Wow. Nice way to completely ignore the hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians killed on purpose. Typical right-wing.
Hiroshima was japanese military induatrial complex and therefore the perfect target. Whther civilians were killed or not is irrelevant. If US wanted to kill as many japs as possible they'll target Tokyo and Osaka, far larger cities.

Which makes sense except Japan didn't attack American civilians it attacked a harbour.
tell that to the chinese how kind the japs were to the civilians. :lol:

Unfounded threats. Israel doesn't just threaten, it rockets, no nuclear weapons so far (although it does have them).
Unfounded threat after 3 major arab invasion of israel and continous suicide bombings LOL! No wonder you coward arabs lose all wars. ha ha

Rocketing hospitals/schools etc doesn't count? Maybe there was a terrorist in the hospital among the hundreds of scarred children.
You asked hospitals to be bombed by allowing terrorists to hide there. You got what you asked for.

Wow what a great track record. It's used rockets and tanks to kill children, but not used nuclear weapons. Great country.
And you used children to blow themselves up to get virgin girls ha ha

LOL.

Yeah Israel gets it so bad. How about looking through the eyes of Palestine for a change?
I took palestinian view point and its all about killings of Israelis and complete destruction of state of israel, i'm not surprised their fellow arabs countries are kinda tired of palestinians ha ha

TacoTerrorist

HSC
Hiroshima was japanese military induatrial complex and therefore the perfect target. Whther civilians were killed or not is irrelevant. If US wanted to kill as many japs as possible they'll target Tokyo and Osaka, far larger cities.
Thanks for proving my point about how little your concern for human life is. I don't see how the deaths of several hundred thousand people is 'irrelevant'.

tell that to the chinese how kind the japs were to the civilians.
You don't get the point. America attacked a civilian target after Japan attacked a military target.

Unfounded threat after 3 major arab invasion of israel and continous suicide bombings LOL! No wonder you coward arabs lose all wars. ha ha
1) I'm not an Arab.
2) Israelis are more cowardly than Arabs. Oooh what a big man, some IDF faggot pressed a button and typed in some coordinates to rocket some family's home.

You asked hospitals to be bombed by allowing terrorists to hide there. You got what you asked for.
Wow. You really are subhuman aren't you?

And you used children to blow themselves up to get virgin girls ha ha
This is wrong and stupid for so many reasons. I don't like any of you Jew-rat Israeli supporters, but at least JaredR has a level of intelligence.

I took palestinian view point and its all about killings of Israelis and complete destruction of state of israel, i'm not surprised their fellow arabs countries are kinda tired of palestinians ha ha
Fuck Israel, and fuck you.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
funny thing is if is saudi arabia wanted to make a few nukes US/UK would shut up.

magicboy

HSC
dont worry iran will be punished in due time!

exremist cant have nuclear bombs! faking everyone knows that!

banco55

HSC
bigboyjames said:
funny thing is if is saudi arabia wanted to make a few nukes US/UK would shut up.
Yeah right. Anyway the Saudis would have trouble building a washing machine without foreign assistance let alone a nuclear bomb. They produce terrorists not nuclear physicists.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)