Numb/Encore - Linkin Park/Jay Z what a combo? (1 Viewer)

How do you rate numb/encore out of 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Numb/Encore-Linkin Park/Jay Z what a combo?

Jay Z is a favourite rapper of mine. Linkin Park is one of my favourite rock boy bands. Put them together- one great song..

'what the hell are you waiting forrr.....'

artfag

Banned
HSC
worst idea ever, and i love jay-z.

illmatic

NaS
HSC
it was done well... i liked the sound of it. But i don't see the similarities between the content of Encore and the content of Numb.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
worst. idea. evar! linkin park siding with jay-z? linkin park works well with it's genre. jay-z though unremarkable works with his. bring them together and it's the worst kind of music i've ever heard. nothing new, everything bad. worst combo evar.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
At first, I thought it sounded interesting and not bad at all. But after awhile, Im really starting to dislike it. Sounds like a whole load of shouting with some constant melody in the back. I can't tolerate rap or Jay-Z anyway. I only liked the original version of "Numb". This collaboration has really ruined it for me.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
transcendent said:
worst. idea. evar! linkin park siding with jay-z? linkin park works well with it's genre. jay-z though unremarkable works with his. bring them together and it's the worst kind of music i've ever heard. nothing new, everything bad. worst combo evar.
yeah but that's the whole point of mash ups, to combine music from 2 different genres

D

ddm

The songs pretty cool
what i dont like about it is that is sounds as if they only produced because theyre running low on cash???

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
ddm said:
The songs pretty cool
what i dont like about it is that is sounds as if they only produced because theyre running low on cash???
Yeah that's what i thought. They obviously needed the revival cos they're outta money..

HSC
I hate Linkin Park, I hate Jay-Z, I hate Numb/Encore, worst musical combination since Britney and Madonna

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
This song is alright. But I still wonder why they ever wanted to team up together...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)