• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Numb/Encore - Linkin Park/Jay Z what a combo? (1 Viewer)

How do you rate numb/encore out of 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HSC
dza said:
No man he and Kelis are dating. Ether is from Stillmatic and is his response after Jay-Z had a go at him thru Super Ugly (so it's pretty much a diss track - one of the best ever). That's when I stopped liking Jay-Z, way too arrogant and no longer just music.

their dating :O omg r u serious, wow i wonder when they will get married, have they gotten married yet?

i loved that nas song 'i can'

but i have to say my favourite song at the moment is 'how we do' by 50 cent featuring the game.....i bought 'the documentary' it is such a good album, probably the best gangsta rap album ever, i only like gangsta rap, i love 'stunt 101' its so cool i was playing it at maccas yesterday in my car, how new is that song?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
their dating :O omg r u serious, wow i wonder when they will get married, have they gotten married yet?

i loved that nas song 'i can'

but i have to say my favourite song at the moment is 'how we do' by 50 cent featuring the game.....i bought 'the documentary' it is such a good album, probably the best gangsta rap album ever, i only like gangsta rap, i love 'stunt 101' its so cool i was playing it at maccas yesterday in my car, how new is that song?
yeah i reckon noboys heard of it yet
like i go to all my friends "hey have u heard of this rapper called the game hes in g unit he has an album its produced by dre and also sum underground rappers i never heard of called kayne west and timberland, and anyway this game dude he has a new song out its called how we do with 50 cent everyone was like nah havent heard and i played it to them they were like omg that song is soooooo good its like my fav rap song ever so then we drove around parra in my wrx we were playin it heaps loud

HSC
BreaKing said:
yeah i reckon noboys heard of it yet
like i go to all my friends "hey have u heard of this rapper called the game hes in g unit he has an album its produced by dre and also sum underground rappers i never heard of called kayne west and timberland, and anyway this game dude he has a new song out its called how we do with 50 cent everyone was like nah havent heard and i played it to them they were like omg that song is soooooo good its like my fav rap song ever so then we drove around parra in my wrx we were playin it heaps loud

omg thats sick bro you should make......'a documentary' HAHAHA ROFL OmOrZ LoLoRZ

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
who's kanye west

ive heard of him

oh yeah.. thats right, ive heard college dropout

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)