Nysf 2015 (2 Viewers)

macrazy

HSC
Oh mines much earlier at 12pm so I probably wont see you then:(. I'll be driving back home and away from the freezing cold.Good luck though:)
Oh that sucks :( but escaping the cold sounds like a much better option, I'm pretty lucky I'm from Tamworth so it's only about an hour and a half away so not too far to drive :) good luck to you as well, I'm sure you'll do fabulous :D

roonneyge

HSC
Oh that sucks :( but escaping the cold sounds like a much better option, I'm pretty lucky I'm from Tamworth so it's only about an hour and a half away so not too far to drive :) good luck to you as well, I'm sure you'll do fabulous :D
Thanks. Well I'm off to do buckyballs, buckyballs and even more buckyballs:)

macrazy

HSC
Thanks. Well I'm off to do buckyballs, buckyballs and even more buckyballs:)
Haha have fun with that :) I was going to do bucky balls for my speech but i ended up making a really random decision to do science in the media instead.. looking back I really have no idea why I did that but it ended up being surprisingly interesting to research :p

macrazy

HSC
Good luck to everyone with interviews over the weekend, I hope you all do fabulously :)

flyingmwa

HSC
Oh mines much earlier at 12pm so I probably wont see you then:(. I'll be driving back home and away from the freezing cold.Good luck though:)
Was yours at unsw??? Coz mine was at 12 too!!

macrazy

HSC
Let us know how you go!
Ugh not sure how I went.. could go either way - some of the questions were so hard, especially in the general knowledge >.< but I suppose they would have been hard for most people and I think I nailed the rotary section :) good experience overall.. find out results soon hopefully

Ununoctium

Che barba
HSC
Ugh not sure how I went.. could go either way - some of the questions were so hard, especially in the general knowledge >.< but I suppose they would have been hard for most people and I think I nailed the rotary section :) good experience overall.. find out results soon hopefully
I walked out of my interview feeling "ugh, not sure" too. I'm sure most do - everyone's in the same boat! How was your impromptu?

macrazy

HSC
I walked out of my interview feeling "ugh, not sure" too. I'm sure most do - everyone's in the same boat! How was your impromptu?
I was really happy with my impromptu, managed to talk for long enough and got all of the facts out :)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Mine was pretty good! Just glad it's over haha now it's time to wait :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

roonneyge

HSC
YAY!!!! success I got in. I am so excited right now, after an iffy interview I wasn't feeling to confident but I got the call a few hours ago and am super excited to go.
What session is everyone going to?

Ununoctium

Che barba
HSC
YAY!!!! success I got in. I am so excited right now, after an iffy interview I wasn't feeling to confident but I got the call a few hours ago and am super excited to go.
What session is everyone going to?
Awesome!! Macrazy should have found out too!

macrazy

HSC
Awesome!! Macrazy should have found out too!
Congratulations Roonneyge!
Alas no phonecall for me, so I'm assuming my rejection call will come in the next couple of days :p It was a good experience though so even though it's a bit of a bummer I'm still glad I tried :)

roonneyge

HSC
Congratulations Roonneyge!
Alas no phonecall for me, so I'm assuming my rejection call will come in the next couple of days :p It was a good experience though so even though it's a bit of a bummer I'm still glad I tried :)
Thanks:) but don't give up hope just yet. I've heard lots of stories of people getting late calls so there could still be a chance

macrazy

HSC
Thanks:) but don't give up hope just yet. I've heard lots of stories of people getting late calls so there could still be a chance
Eh I flunked the interview pretty bad, I know that I did.. Indonesia's president isn't part of my general knowledge (and neither were half of the other questions). It was a really good experience though for interview skills, I learnt a lot about what not to do :p

EDIT: Just got the phone call, it's official, no such luck :(

Last edited:

Ununoctium

Che barba
HSC
Eh I flunked the interview pretty bad, I know that I did.. Indonesia's president isn't part of my general knowledge (and neither were half of the other questions). It was a really good experience though for interview skills, I learnt a lot about what not to do :p

EDIT: Just got the phone call, it's official, no such luck :(
That's such a bummer. Sorry to hear. But now you have some interview skills that others don't have!

Which session are you going to?
We don't find out for another couple of days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)