O-Week Extreme (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Guys, do we know any details about this? Where to meet up etc etc?

Should I wear a purple top tomorrow, or purple jeans? LOL

SunnyScience

HSC
HSC
N/A
I HAVE NO IDEA EITHER HAHAHA.
The weekly timetable is here:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...0039641.100341.429697877108191&type=1&theater

But I have no idea where to meet, I assume there will be signs.

Purple top monday, purple jeans tuesday.

Edit: Blockhouse @ 11am. Though I'll be there at like 9 to eat free pancakes.
Okay, cool :D

I'm coming around ~10am to get my arc sticker and look for business camp tickets (fingers crossed I get them), so hopefully I can get that in time to start this extreme challenge thing! YAY!

What team are you in, sunny?

SunnyScience

HSC
Okay, cool :D

I'm coming around ~10am to get my arc sticker and look for business camp tickets (fingers crossed I get them), so hopefully I can get that in time to start this extreme challenge thing! YAY!

What team are you in, sunny?
I'm not going to the MedSoc Camp because apparently it's crappy...Also, it's my best friends birthday that weekend, so i'll be killed if I miss it.

What's the ARC sticker for?

RED JEDI'S UNITE!

HSC
N/A
I'm not going to the MedSoc Camp because apparently it's crappy...Also, it's my best friends birthday that weekend, so i'll be killed if I miss it.

RED JEDI'S UNITE!
ARC sticker is to show you're an arc member. I think you can sign up for different things cheaper by being an arc member (it's free to sign up, so you might as well).

YOU'RE GOING DOOOWNNNN, RED JEDI.

froogle

HSC
N/A
TBH I don't think it will live up to the hype much. People have all sorts of things on so they'll drop by whenever they happen to be free.
Plus you didn't really have to join properly to get the freebies and stuff.

Just hope that it is not another horrific humid day like today was in Sydney, and the rain holds off :)

Madridismo

HSC
I HAVE NO IDEA EITHER HAHAHA.
The weekly timetable is here:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...0039641.100341.429697877108191&type=1&theater

But I have no idea where to meet, I assume there will be signs.

Purple top monday, purple jeans tuesday.

Edit: Blockhouse @ 11am. Though I'll be there at like 9 to eat free pancakes.
I'll see you there! I assume we'll just see our team members + leader together so that's where I'll meet up I guess.

Proof you are a member of ARC + get discounts, the latter will not matter much unless you decide to pay for membership I believe.

OMG! HE'S WHITE. :O

SunnyScience

HSC
TBH I don't think it will live up to the hype much. People have all sorts of things on so they'll drop by whenever they happen to be free.
Plus you didn't really have to join properly to get the freebies and stuff.

Just hope that it is not another horrific humid day like today was in Sydney, and the rain holds off :)
IKR? I ALMOST DIED TODAY FROM 70% HUMIDITY + 30 DEGREES.
What team are you in, if any?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)