O-Week Extreme (1 Viewer)

kurst

HSC
Uni Grad
Ouch D: mine went away overnight but god my legs are so sore I have to grandma shuffle around my apartment :( if it doesn't go away I might have to skip the comedy night which I was so keen for. btw I yelled out sunnyscience when I saw you, not sure if you didn't hear me or just felt awkward ehehe

SunnyScience

HSC
Ouch D: mine went away overnight but god my legs are so sore I have to grandma shuffle around my apartment :( if it doesn't go away I might have to skip the comedy night which I was so keen for. btw I yelled out sunnyscience when I saw you, not sure if you didn't hear me or just felt awkward ehehe
YOU SAW ME?!?! I didn't hear anything. :C
Shout out louder tomorrow :p

The comedy night was HILARIOUS.

kurst

HSC
Uni Grad
well if he wasn't that great then I guess I'm not as disappointed for missing him :3

Madridismo

HSC
TBH, I actually thought Steve was the least funny out of all the acts.
Agreed, his pauses were to long and frustrating and the fact that he used the bottle and the little sips to waste time was annoying.
The host (the one we had in the beginning) and the two Asians were the stand out.

HSC
Uni Grad
damn. how did you stand the heat?
Well I took a break every now and then.

Oh and an update:

Sir_R_Sole/LightningXT and slyhunter wore blastoise and charizard costumes today, gotta congratulate them for volunteering to do such a thing (Y)

SunnyScience

HSC
Agreed, his pauses were to long and frustrating and the fact that he used the bottle and the little sips to waste time was annoying.
The host (the one we had in the beginning) and the two Asians were the stand out.
The host was HILARIOUS.

kurst

HSC
Uni Grad
sunny I saw you again today but I didn't say hi 'cause I was on a tour :'c wahhh. also having participated in zero extreme events and since I don't really plan on going for the rest of o-week, I don't think I have been a very valuable asset to the purple dragons. but at least I got a free sausage

SunnyScience

HSC
sunny i saw you again today but i didn't say hi 'cause i was on a tour :'c wahhh. Also having participated in zero extreme events and since i don't really plan on going for the rest of o-week, i don't think i have been a very valuable asset to the purple dragons. But at least i got a free sausage
for shame.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)