O-Week Meat (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

izzy88

HSC
I don't have much free time when i'm on campus this semester but I'll try to come to a meat.

izzy88

HSC
You must do it.

I'll buy you a coffee if that's enough to entice you.
haha thanks. I actually don't drink coffee (somehow managed through uni on tea and hot chocolates) but if I'm on campus and don't have class, I'll come!

Who are you?

yeah, I have 0 breaks, 24 contact hours and I'm getting a second job so I don't know when I'll be free.
Luckily I do have a lunch break - 1-2pm - I would die without it. But I'm only in two days a week (16 contact hours). 0 breaks is so not good!

Last edited:

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Luckily I do have a lunch break - 1-2pm - I would die without it. But I'm only in two days a week (16 contact hours). 0 breaks is so not good!
Who said you have to have lectures to go to uni =p

Do you know any good places for hot chocolate? So far, I only like the one from the USYD pool.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah, I'm probs gonna die with my 7 hours straight on Wednesday and 6 hours on Tuesday and Friday or something. I'm gonna go to different lectures if I can.

Do you know any good places for hot chocolate? So far, I only like the one from the USYD pool.
me, because I live like 1.5 hours away.
You love that pool, don't you?

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
me, because I live like 1.5 hours away.
Nooo why must you live so far away?

You love that pool, don't you?
Love it.

But it has not-so-nice food. The cafe/restaurant next to the co-op bookstore has much nicer food.

Though I feel dog if I buy food from there, bring it to the pool, then study there without buying anything.

izzy, what course are you doing, may I ask?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Nooo why must you live so far away?
Because my parents don't understand that closer to the city is better, not further away.

Love it.

But it has not-so-nice food. The cafe/restaurant next to the co-op bookstore has much nicer food.

Though I feel dog if I buy food from there, bring it to the pool, then study there without buying anything.
You study at the pool?!

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
You study at the pool?!
Wait, I thought I told you this already lol. Could have sworn I mentioned it somewhere.

Yeah during my breaks, I just head over to the cafe at the pool and study with a nice hot choc (or a cap if I feel like it).

It's such a good study environment. Barely any students, right next to the water so if I'm stuck on a problem, simply jump in the water and swim until solution comes to mind.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Wait, I thought I told you this already lol. Could have sworn I mentioned it somewhere.

Yeah during my breaks, I just head over to the cafe at the pool and study with a nice hot choc (or a cap if I feel like it).

It's such a good study environment. Barely any students, right next to the water so if I'm stuck on a problem, simply jump in the water and swim until solution comes to mind.
Oh okay.
Nah, I don't think you told me. Maybe.

I have no breaks so I can't do that. :(
And jump in fully clothed?! 0_o

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Oh okay.
Nah, I don't think you told me. Maybe.

I have no breaks so I can't do that. :(
And jump in fully clothed?! 0_o
wait wut asif.

I bring swimmers with me.

Poor you, no breaks.

izzy88

HSC

I haven't done a very good inspection for hot chocolates I must say - probably can't give a preference. I've only been to the pool cafe a couple of times though, i'm now intrigued about their hot chocolates!

Unfortunately I also work two days (tuesday/thursday) in the city - so there aren't many options to come into campus when I don't have class! (Although I did spend 3 and a half years at college, so I have spent my fair share of time on campus lol). However if you do have a meat on a day when I'm not working, I'll come in :) Basically I can be/or will be on campus monday, wednesday and friday if somethings happening.

izzy, what course are you doing, may I ask?
I was doing combined arts/law - but I've now finished my arts course, so its just straight law (year and a half to go).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)