O Week Party (1 Viewer)

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
I heard the band practice while working yesterday. I didn't think they were very good. I escaped before I saw anybody I knew who was going that might try to con me into going as well.

Maybe I'll go to the Garden Party... I should save my money, though.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
what? i thought it was pretty good, granted the band wasnt all that, just not my style but i thought other people would enjoy it.

dont listen to me about people being spotted, i got this info from a drunk...err VERY drunk friend[ who coincidently at 1am when my other mate rang him up, beleived iwas with him at cooneys... iwas not, i was at someone elses place] eve even funnier was cooneys closes at 12, so u dunno where he was.'

campus east tonight... can i come??? can dawso come?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Without Wings said:
CE party is CE Residents and registered guests only.

Oh and Serius how do you know what I look like for me to be spotted hmmm? *shakes head*
cause iam an e-stalker!! nah i didnt say i spotted you, some1 else supposedly did

registered guests eh... oh like so i know this girl, and she lives in Nowra, but she wants placement at CE and they are trying to work it out[been going on for a while] so lyke can i be her guest even tho she hasnt moved in or anyhting>?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Without Wings said:
No she's not a resident duh, you have to be a registered guest of a resident. And I still call your/your friends "spotting" of me as bs.
wel obviously you know where you were lastnight and he was just full of shit

i wanna see what he says when he comes on, he also was going on about how some BOS admin was going to buy him a drink i was like.... you are obsessed with BOS

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
how does your spooky friend know what i look like... and why is he making shit up about admins?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
more to the point how does your spooky friend know what wongy looks like? only about 4 bosers do... because they have met her

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
well obviously he doesnt cause neither of yous were there

anyways i had a good time

2 bad is closed atlike 11:40, that was soooo lame

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
Damage Inc. said:

wat bout me?

i dont memba much of last night.....caught up wit a shit load of mates from primary school i havent seen in years, as well as my first every girlfriend (i went out wit her wen i was 3 or somethin :))

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
so who saw me?

i saw dawso, but i "snobbed" him.

yer, north gong is going to be the bestest this sunday.
dawso is going to be there.

dawso

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
so who saw me?

i saw dawso, but i "snobbed" him.

yer, north gong is going to be the bestest this sunday.
dawso is going to be there.

yeah, i heard it was sofie's shout, come one come all :D

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
dawso said:
yeah, i heard it was sofie's shout, come one come all :D
no no.
its your shout.

its MY birthday. people buy me drinks.
and i sit back and get drunk.

HSC
I was there with a couple of mates from school from about... say... 9:30ish to 11 somethin. pretty lame. I mean sure i talked to a couple new ppl for a few minutes here and there but since we got their late everyone was already with their groups of friends.. Not really sure how many first yearers were there either cause I didnt really attend much of o-week.
But hey, it was still okay. I've been to worse parties.

kiteblood

HSC
Marcus Aurelius said:
I was there with a couple of mates from school from about... say... 9:30ish to 11 somethin. pretty lame. I mean sure i talked to a couple new ppl for a few minutes here and there but since we got their late everyone was already with their groups of friends.. Not really sure how many first yearers were there either cause I didnt really attend much of o-week.
But hey, it was still okay. I've been to worse parties.
I went, first year. I thought about going alone, but decided to bring a friend. Great idea; we had a lot of fun and found some interesting people to talk to (it's always a lot easier to break the ice when you know you've got a friend around to fall back on).

The lines were crazy. We spent half an hour waiting to get in, and half an hour waiting to buy drinks.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I was wrecked at O-Week, I started drinking at 11am and after Toss at Nth Gong, it wasn't long at the unibar before I was calling dinosaurs. :( I don't remember much after 10pm and I woke up in a park with some girl who spoke really good german and not very good english.

Last edited:

dawso

HSC
rofl, nice nice nice :D

i woke up in the back seat of my car parked in keiraville with my feet hanging out the door......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)