O week (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I've been thinking about the effort of waking up to be ready in time for those pancakes, and the amount of free pens that are apparently not being handed out, and I think I might just make my own. Yum :D

EDIT: Make my own pens, that is.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Yeah, the only thing im going to is Bagraiders wooohoooo

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
if they run out of pancakes ill cry, cause i ran out of cereal this morning

~untitled~

HSC
If they run out i'm sure you could manage to find someone else on campus a few hours later that would probably feed you free sausages and bread.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Nah, you'll all have to pray for some more pancakes, and God will deliver.

Unless you're a dirty sinner just trying to score some free pancakes, in which case he will deliver you aids-cakes.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Free Pancakes!*

* Need to be skilled in feigning interest without cornering yourself into joining the group or giving contact details. :)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Orrrr take their flyers, tell them you'll think about it, and then recycle said flyers. Woo!

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
i didnt get any pancakes, i was lining up and then decided i wasnt hungry, but instead was given a flyer on ash wednesday.

Haha o week was pretty lame today, i was made less interested in my degree, the ceremony was quite lame but i got lunch and might play ultimate frizbee for lols

So internation student was following me when i was going to chemical engineering and he came up to me just as i was about to go in and asked if it was some random degrees talk and i told him no and he ran away

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Lol you bothered to line up. Did they smell good? God I love walking into the uni when food is cooking <3

And yes, O week is dull. Yay!

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
nar they smelt like burning, i got a free bag today, and that was as exciting as it got really

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
haha a funny story, i was sitting on a bench with a few friends having a debate about rangas, and i may have been speaking too loud, and a yellow shirt (with blonde hair) walked past and kept staring at me as she walked, and one of my friends said, maybe she dyes her hair, and she replied " dont worry im not one of them"

it was weird but i got kicks out of it

i was also suprised how many christians stall there were

Last edited:

smee22

HSC
haha a funny story, i was sitting on a bench with a few friends having a debate about rangas, and i may have been speaking too loud, and a yellow shirt (with blonde hair) walked past and kept staring at me as she walked, and one of my friends said, maybe she dyes her hair, and she replied " dont worry im not one of them"

it was weird but i got kicks out of it

i was also suprised how many christians stall there were
Yeah that was pretty hilarious but you were speaking way too loud

true, how many christian clubs do they need? slightly disappointed by a lack of free stuff too, didnt even see one pen anywhere

ezdiggity

Starved Art Student
HSC
where the hell did people get those red bags???
i need specific locations. i got no free stuff today. was devastated.

Disco Dinosaurs

HSC
But they give girls an old Grazia magazine which I haven't touched in the red bags, surely that makes it worth it.

I was disappointed in a lack of pens, I haven't bought any and was hoping to pick some up.

smee22

HSC
where the hell did people get those red bags???
i need specific locations. i got no free stuff today. was devastated.
In the Brennan room, the U table thing, had to fill in half a card with sex, birthday and course to get it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)