O-Week (1 Viewer)

spazamataz

HSC
Whats everyones agendas for o-week?

I'm planning on doing the arts/commerce session, going to o-party and possibly the bollywood night! If I have friends by then.... lol.

I will probably do whatever they have planned for us at CE as well.
Moving in 9 days :eek:

Ashwin21

HSC
hey dude, whens o-party and bollywood night?

enlighten me please

spazamataz

HSC
Last edited:

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
I'll probably end up checking out bollywood, but not o-party because I'm somewhat averse to those sorts of gatherings.
(It's ok, I'm a weird nerd. :) )

H S C

HSC
is it compulsory to go to these events lmao
im planning on just going to the extension commerce o-week thing..

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Not mandatory to go anywhere near the uni during o-week, even the faculty information things (although I would go to those for questions still outstanding about enrolment etc).

terminator69

HSC
I'm going during the day on the 23rd for the faculty thing and afteroon through to night on the 25th for O-Party.

Scottymacc

HSC
How do you find out what block your in?!

I rang them to find out if i got into the same accommodation as my mates. Unfortunately they couldn't tell me who was in my room (I don't know why, i am going to be living with them soon...), so they just informed which block i was.

.Lara.

HSC
I can't make my orientation, will that matter? :[ I'm completely enrolled and everything

brand_new_eyes

HSC
does anyone else have overlapping info sessions? My creative arts and art courses are on at the same time!!! :(

harryc

HSC
Yeah, I'm the same as you. I figured I was just going to go to the Creative Arts session, cause I'm doing more CA subjects then Arts in my first semester, and I feel like I don't really know as much about it as I should

I don't think it will matter?

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
I can't make my orientation, will that matter? :[ I'm completely enrolled and everything
Nope :) The best thing about those orientations is having a last chance to ask about enrolment etc. If you're all peachy, don't worry about it!

brand_new_eyes

HSC
Yeah, I'm the same as you. I figured I was just going to go to the Creative Arts session, cause I'm doing more CA subjects then Arts in my first semester, and I feel like I don't really know as much about it as I should

I don't think it will matter?

Hopefully not? Yer I'm only doing one arts subject this semester so it's a good idea to find out more on creative writing, I think theres like an hour difference in the times that they finish so there might even be time to quickly go to the arts one and ask any questions

harryc

HSC
Heh, so if I see someone else dashing off to the Arts Orientation after CA finishes then I'll assume it's you?

brand_new_eyes

HSC
lol for sure, i'll be sprinting across the lawn. Have you found out what textbooks you need for creative writing? I've looked on the sols link thing they have and apparently I require no textbooks, which I somehow think is wrong lol

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I think I'm going to miss O-Week this year. Mainly because I'll be working my ass off trying to find a house down there. This week is going to be intense.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I'm doing the real estate circuit tomorrow. Going from business to business, trying to find something.

spazamataz

HSC
This is way scary.
I still dont know anyone here, and i cant go out tonight with everyone cause theres not enough places :(

I know what people meant by the first few weeks at uni being the worst!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)