Ocamp - bags (1 Viewer)

TheElite

HSC
It says on the ocamp website that we have to restrict items to what they can fit in the average size backpack followed by a list of things that I cannot certainly fit in a backpack. So can we bring a sports bag or what?

watiwat

HSC
TheElite - Yeah, a sports bag is fine [i brought one last year].. be minimal though, there's not too much you need. ['cept for lots and lots of aerogard. and money for bar night.]

youngster - the o-camp website is http://ocamp.eng.uts.edu.au/

miche11e

HSC
im sports bagging it too. if i didnt, the only backpack that i would be able to use is my school bag... never using that thing ever again

cyrius

HSC
do we really need to bring a sleeping bag? i can't fit mine in an "average size" backpack. and if we have to, can we just carry it separately?

miche11e

HSC
can we just take sheets? thats what ive always done for camps cos the sleeping bag is quite inconvenient. if we cant, maybe i should find a way to stuff it in to my sports bag lol.
Do they have soccer balls and all that stuff there?

Ovidiu

HSC
lol cool ill probably overpack like usuall bring like 8000 pants and 60000 shirts hahah
:bomb:

Last edited:

miche11e

HSC
about the size of the picture - mabye 50 cms long?
im having trouble fitting anything besides a jacket and jeans into my bag with my sleeping bag stuffed in to it... oh well, guess i wont be taking lollies! lol

TheElite

HSC
Yeah i'm bringing a sports bag..i dont think they provide pillows? Correct me if im wrong.

cyrius

HSC
Yeah i'm bringing a sports bag..i dont think they provide pillows? Correct me if im wrong.
the engineering guys told us (he could be joking) there would be bunk beds on camp but they still recommend bringing sleeping bags,,they didnt say anything about pillows being there though

Black Hawker

HSC
Just came back from the first one.

Absoultely the worse camp I've been to. Bad accomodation, bad weather and bad food = bad camp. No real use for going.

You need to bring everything.

Ovidiu

HSC
<spoiler alert>

um just came bak this afternoon........from the first camp, theres no pillows some mattresses are thin and shitty and some are brandnew. Peoples bags range in size heaps of ppl had huge bags so i dont think ull stand out. The cabins are like tin cans and the place is bloody huge. Its f*kn cold aswell.
And if u like spiders ull love it. There were like 22 gurls and bout 150 guys.
and the last night is the best. I would recommend u dont drink too much..something i learnt the hard way.funny thing is i cant remember any names lol have fun.!!!!!!!
:devil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)