Ocamp - bags (1 Viewer)

miche11e

HSC
I went on the second one - the food wasnt so bad, but they didnt give us enuf to eat!! i mean seriously, on thursday for lunch, they gave us one slice of bread, one slice of cold meat and a bit of salad... i lived off grapes that day lol
it was pretty alright though, i guess we had more fun cos the weather was better - we all got tanned/sunburnt from waiting in the food lines

TheElite

HSC
I went on the second one - the food wasnt so bad, but they didnt give us enuf to eat!! i mean seriously, on thursday for lunch, they gave us one slice of bread, one slice of cold meat and a bit of salad... i lived off grapes that day lol
it was pretty alright though, i guess we had more fun cos the weather was better - we all got tanned/sunburnt from waiting in the food lines
Can't say the same for the accomodation however.

EDIT: if im not mistaken, are you michelle from john-paul? lol

Last edited:

cyrius

HSC
I went to the 2nd one as well,,,it was sausage for me for the whole camp,,1 time they had chicken but it run out when it was my turn on the line. and yeah i think we had it better because of the nice weather.

i think i didnt meet you on the camp or something...i cant remember meeting a michelle..:eek:

JosephW

HSC
It was the absolute shittiest camp ever! Shit food, shit cabins, shit activities, shit leaders, shit talks. :vcross: If anything, the camp turned me off engineering. /rant

cyrius

HSC
It was the absolute shittiest camp ever! Shit food, shit cabins, shit activities, shit leaders, shit talks. :vcross: If anything, the camp turned me off engineering. /rant
yeah activities are pretty useless i think...but meeting people was fun,,and so were the course major presentation.

which camp did you go to anyways?

miche11e

HSC
Can't say the same for the accomodation however.

EDIT: if im not mistaken, are you michelle from john-paul? lol
haha yes i am! lol "john paul"... were gonna have to find that guy when we start uni

who were you?

lol the chicken was good but i was starving by the time we got to eat it cos i was already pretty damn hungry before they gave us that long ass talk and we were one of the last groups out - i was shaking with hunger by the time we got out lol

Last edited:

TheElite

HSC
haha yes i am! lol "john paul"... were gonna have to find that guy when we start uni

who were you?

lol the chicken was good but i was starving by the time we got to eat it cos i was already pretty damn hungry before they gave us that long ass talk and we were one of the last groups out - i was shaking with hunger by the time we got out lol
Ken. Yeah the chicken was actually pretty good.

Morbo

HSC
I went to camp 1, the food there was crap, we slept in sheds, they woke us up at 7 every morning! The best thing about camp was probably the last night and the catapult we had to make. Our groups was so crap, we had a L brackets attached to some wood by rubber bands. Fucking hilarious.

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
suck shit. thats what happens when you dont listen

watiwat

HSC
aww man it wasn't thaaaaaat bad was it? =P

i guess the leaders had it better than you guys though..

Ovidiu

HSC
lol i was in the group that ur talking bout lol ur lucki it worked at all we almost had no catapult at all......lol :D

kangms

HSC
The camp was alright. The food was shit, accomodation was quite crap (even though i had the new mattresses) and too many bugs. The talks i found quite helping-since i didn't really know what stream i'll be doing. It was a good way to make new friends, even though i was playing basketball all day..= ="

cyrius

HSC
The camp was alright. The food was shit, accomodation was quite crap (even though i had the new mattresses) and too many bugs. The talks i found quite helping-since i didn't really know what stream i'll be doing. It was a good way to make new friends, even though i was playing basketball all day..= ="
I agree,,the talks with people doing your major were helpful. The guy even gave us advice on how many subjects to take up on a sem since some of them are REALLY hard....

Morbo

HSC
lol i was in the group that ur talking bout lol ur lucki it worked at all we almost had no catapult at all......lol :D
lol yeah we had 50 minutes but it only came together within the last 2 minutes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)