-Funked Up-
HSC
i loved it. in fact.. i might go and see it again

i liked that pace, loved the twists..

i found it to be really really funny "its just wrong" .."morally?"

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
I saw it yesterday, and I thought it was alright. Most of the movie could have been cut out but I think Matt Damon and the little chinese dude saved it. Plus the scene where the nightfox was dancing in the museum was awsome! It might not have been as good as the first one, but I thought it was alright

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i hated the night fox dancing in the museum was too long it was funny at first then it just dragged on. I love matt damon and the black dude and the too brothers when they were together... it thought the movie was okay definatly not as good as the first one though they tried to have the same suprise ending as in the first but it just didn't have the same wow thing to it.... but it was still clever i spose.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Oh I loved the nightfox dancing, it had the most awsome music! and it sure beat the catherine zeta jones dancing in that stupid movie with sean connery, cant quite remember the name.

Mushy18

HSC
it was a disappointing sequel to an amazing prequel
i was expecting another mind-blowing heist or something remotely similar
needless to say, it was a disappointing waste of time, money, energy and brain function.

fairycuntmother

HSC
as brad pitt said about oceans11; its pure entertainment. they are both crap movies (imo) but i still really enjoy watching it, and if the subtle sort of humour is your thing (which it is) its pretty fucking funny. matt daemons character is so awkward, and the two brothers are funny;
why are you touching me
i'm not
i'll give you a million dollars if you don't talk for a whole month.
i'm serious
i will
why don't you ear your own head
ahaha
fuck you all

s2ophie

HSC
I enjoyed it. it was just a fun movie and the cast obviously had fun making it. No way could it be as good as the 1st one but it was fun. Stop being so demanding in what you see in a movie ppl!

ryaneco

HSC
This film deserves the awards for the most over hyped, over promoted and overly boring film of the year, what a waste of time and talent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)