Odd question (1 Viewer)

Lovelyapples

Banned
HSC
Are we allowed to bring "Peach Ice Tea" into exams?

I did in Paper one, but I know we are only meant to have clear liquids. I assumed they didn't notice last time.

I mean, I love water, it is just, Peach Ice Tea has sugar, and it gives you a sorta energy rush if you are tired.

MsSalSa

HSC
I heard you're allowed to bring in lollies, but I haven't found out if that's true. I'd like to know as well.

Lovelyapples

Banned
HSC
Yeah, my english teacher said you can bring in lollies, but only small ones. i.e. buttermethols.

I mean, if you brought it in, and it wasn't allowed, I am sure nothing will happen. I just don't want something I love taken away from me :(

wootwoot1234

HSC
well i'm not entirely sure. at my school, they specifically checked that we only brought in something clear but maybe your supervisors are more lenient seeing that you were able to bring it in for the last exam. you could just try and see what they say. if they say you can't, just put it in your bag or let someone mind it for you

BrokenRecord

HSC
WTF! You should argue, you're allowed to bring colourless liquid in a clear bottle ;)
I did, my teacher just stared at me until i walked away.
apparently my school provides you with the water so you have to put your hand up to ask for water.
oh wells..i get free bottled water.

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Why don't you just dissolve glucose/Ritalin/meth in water (clear plastic bottle) like the rest of us? Yeah, it doesn't taste as great but it does the job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)