Offical: I wish buffy was still on thread (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
life.like.that. said:
squee!!! a buffy thread!!!

i love buffy. i adore buffy. buffy is my life. i was so sad wen it finished but the fact that fox8 continues to show it numbs the pain a little.

can i come??? :p
nothing can numb the pain for me. re runs dont do it. i need original stuff.
just talking about buffy though makes me feel better haha. thats why i started this thread... you may send presents of thanks in the mail :rolleyes:

Fry

s1 - good
s2 - great
s3 - excellent
s4 - crap
s5 - great
s6/7 - crap, but a few good episodes here and there

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
why do people hate s4 so much? not a huge riley fan but it has some fucking classic shit

Fry

just the whole initiative storyline was really shit and yes, i am one of the riley haters. only good eps were Hush and Restless.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
ok, you are now forgetting episodes like something blue ("yeah well i'm not the one who wanted wind beneath my wings for the first dance"), pangs, this year's girl, who are you?, living conditions, fear itself, and superstar.

Fry

glycerine said:
ok, you are now forgetting episodes like something blue ("yeah well i'm not the one who wanted wind beneath my wings for the first dance"), pangs, this year's girl, who are you?, living conditions, fear itself, and superstar.
those are the episodes that i don't like, except for the ones with Faith in it. Something Blue was alright, but i guess i didn't find it that funny because i saw it after i saw s6 when Spike and Buffy were together so it wasn't new to me. i cannot possibly understand how you could like Fear, Itself.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
uhh you said you didn't like the initiative... those are the ones that don't have anything to do with it

Fry

yeah but those were crap in general. very forgettable and cheesy in parts. for example, in Pangs it was so stupid how they had these crazy indians jumping around on thanksgiving.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
oh yeah, that was one i included because it had some really stupid moments that still make me crack a grin despite having seen it 4583 times

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
me neither. there were a few pretty ordinary eps and it was different from classical buffy but umm... they were 21 years old. of course they acted and reacted differently.

Fry

it was just a miserable, bleak season. giles left, buffy and spike were boinking each other, willow and tara broke up, buffy went crazy, xander left anya stranded at the altar. pretty much all doom and gloom.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
oh no! how dare they have a bad year! i know i've never had more than one bad thing happen to me in one year!

Fry

it was a bad year, nothing interesting happened. i wanted more action and comedy.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Fry said:
it was just a miserable, bleak season. giles left, buffy and spike were boinking each other, willow and tara broke up, buffy went crazy, xander left anya stranded at the altar. pretty much all doom and gloom.
that's what i loved about it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)