Official Anticipated Album Releases (1 Viewer)

arrested development
HSC
My friend gave it to me because she had to interview him once and she's all cool and hangs out with rockstars and such. I don't really "have to" talk to him... but I'm going to pretend I do and interview him for my fake indie music magazine.

BUT OMG YOU HAVE PETE'S NUMBER!!!??? *dies*
He's like, the love of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies again*

Ummm I'll give you Carl's number and you can give me Pete's. :uhhuh:

arrested development
HSC
How did you manage to talk to Peter? I mean, what was the context of this situation?

arrested development
HSC
Hahaha oh Pete! He was probably too off his face to know who he was talking to. <3

xblizzard

HSC
Cant wait for the new Sleepy Jackson or the new Muse. Polyphonic Spree also have a new one coming out in July

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
mike pattons new collaboration pepping tom has an album coming out, lookin forward to that... he got norah jones on it.. should be interesting

passion89

HSC
Red hot chili peppers new album, Stadium Arcadium being released 9th may (probably 12th in Australia coz we're slow) YAY!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
Xiu Xiu - The Air Force and Thom Yorke - The Eraser have both leaked in the past few days, though I haven't had a chance to listen to them yet.

mizosoup

HSC
Continuum - John Mayer

Should be here soooon!!!!!

"Yes, you're reading it correctly, this is a message from the crew at Local-83. It's been a minute, but we're here to tell you that a bevy of information and announcements are coming your way very shortly. John's been very busy since we last talked. We've got a tour and a new album to tell you all about - you'll be the first to know what's happening. If you're a returning member, we missed you. If you're a new member, welcome. I promise we'll see all of you soon. Stay tuned during the next few days. You won't want to miss out. In other exciting news, Local-83 will be premiering the first single off John's new album on Wednesday, June 14th at 9 PM Eastern time! Be one of the first fans to listen to the new single, "Waiting On The World To Change", from his eagerly anticipated new album CONTINUUM. Members can simply log on to www.local-83.com and click on the audio link featured on the homepage."
From L-83

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Lostprophets new one has leaked, coming out officially in two weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)