Official Anticipated Album Releases (2 Viewers)

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
haha if sams town is going to be released 2 weeks + after the uk release date (oct 2), im just going to go get a uk import from jb hi fi lol

nwatts

HSC
i'm a pretty huge mars volta fan, and are waay keen on amputechture, but they aren't history's greatest band. that's reserved for jesus's black slaves responsible for inventing the funk, or something.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
if you are into post hardcore at all or modern screamo you might like my mates band waterview who are just about to release their ep. its being mastered right now

if you like bands like underoath, thursday, corretta scott, refused etc clickHERE to listen to their title track day break (its unmastered at the moment)

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
wicked alexsisonfire new album is out
CRISIS

it's pretty good dunno if it's as good as watch out, but i'll have to see about that

Mr Lovepony

HSC
nwatts said:
i'm a pretty huge mars volta fan, and are waay keen on amputechture, but they aren't history's greatest band. that's reserved for jesus's black slaves responsible for inventing the funk, or something.
No. Jazz.

Did not hear the new Boris album yet. Can't be bothered right now though.

Redgoddess

HSC
october 14th - new frenzal album
sometime later this year
- new bad religion album (come on aussie tour...not gonna happen but i can dream)
- new rancid album

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
Behind Crimson eyes album
A revelation for Dispare.
it's gonna be fucking sick, comes out on the 17th of november, check em out.
one of the best aussie bands goin around at the moment....

InLimbo

HSC
Radiohead to release an album next year, followed by a DVD of their 2 and a half hour performance at Bonaroo to over 100 000 people... I believe.

Also, if you listen to emo/screamo/post-hardcore/whatever ridiculous name you're calling your poor music these days, just imagine yourself in, say, 10 years, and questions yourself on whether you will realistically still listen to such 'music', or whether you will be ashamed that you did listen to such 'music' when you just didn't know any better. I think all logical forumers know the result to that proposition.

*prompts war between emos and anti-emos*

Also, The Mars Volta, while occasionally being a bit too ambitious for their own good, did release one of the best albums of the 21st century thus far in De-Loused in the Comatorium. So don't get too high on your pedestal all you tight-jeaned fucktards.

That is all.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
InLimbo said:
Radiohead to release an album next year, followed by a DVD of their 2 and a half hour performance at Bonaroo to over 100 000 people... I believe.

Also, if you listen to emo/screamo/post-hardcore/whatever ridiculous name you're calling your poor music these days, just imagine yourself in, say, 10 years, and questions yourself on whether you will realistically still listen to such 'music', or whether you will be ashamed that you did listen to such 'music' when you just didn't know any better. I think all logical forumers know the result to that proposition.

*prompts war between emos and anti-emos*

Also, The Mars Volta, while occasionally being a bit too ambitious for their own good, did release one of the best albums of the 21st century thus far in De-Loused in the Comatorium. So don't get too high on your pedestal all you tight-jeaned fucktards.

That is all.
Terrible post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)