Official BOS Study Meat 2014 @ The University of Sydney (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Wow.

What a day.

Thank you so much everybody for attending and making this event as great as it was! I hope you all enjoyed it and I hope to maybe see you all again in the future either for another study day or a seminar or even the BOS Trials!
Hey, carrot :) are you still going to upload the slides from your seminar ? ^^

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Wow.

What a day.

Thank you so much everybody for attending and making this event as great as it was! I hope you all enjoyed it and I hope to maybe see you all again in the future either for another study day or a seminar or even the BOS Trials!
Just wanted to reassert my congratulations once again-it is truly a great event and I can see how all students who attended have and will benefit from this day. Carrotsticks truly is an amazing person for organising so much in so little time:)-and all the supervisors are simply awesome as well:) (may we see more events like this in the future:))

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC
Wow.

What a day.

haha thanks again for a great seminar! The thought of BoS trials makes me cry/cringe.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Congrats to those who managed to claim free HSC English resources!

A special congrats to J. L. (part of the emilyt97 group) who won the BUSINESS PACKAGE! (I'll send it to you soon)

For those who didn't manage to win/claim free resources, feel free to request for certain notes (Business, Economics, Advanced English) through PMing me and I'll see what I can manage. :)

Otherwise, if you are still interested in my notes and resources, they can be purchased here: http://community.boredofstudies.org/1053/hsc-notes-textbooks/316610/selling-hsc-business-studies-96-notes-economics-93-notes-more.html

Hopefully you guys thoroughly enjoyed the seminars and the assistance of the supervisors!

Thanks to Carrotsticks and all the other supervisors for making this event possible!
Thanks for the resources btw ^____^

Also congratulations and a big thank-you to all the supervisors (especially Carrot!) who facilitated the event :) thanks for making it a really fun time and non-awkward hehe :D

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Cudos to Carrot for organising this. Shame I had to leave before the second seminar when more people came....but great to see you guys

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Hey, carrot :) are you still going to upload the slides from your seminar ? ^^
Will be uploading the first set of slides within the next one or two days, will be making final adjustments.

Thanks for the resources btw ^____^

Also congratulations and a big thank-you to all the supervisors (especially Carrot!) who facilitated the event :) thanks for making it a really fun time and non-awkward hehe :D
The event was surprisingly un-awkward, and I have the supervisors to thank for this.

I'm very thankful for them walking around making everybody feel welcome and giving advice/help when needed.

Thank you all very much for that!

Machiavelli1

HSC
Will be uploading the first set of slides within the next one or two days, will be making final adjustments.

The event was surprisingly un-awkward, and I have the supervisors to thank for this.

I'm very thankful for them walking around making everybody feel welcome and giving advice/help when needed.

Thank you all very much for that!
When will you be PMing the second seminar slides?

miragemoon

HSC
Wow.

What a day.

Thank you to all the tutors/supervisors and Carrotsticks for organising this seminar and making it happen! :D
It was very intense (and fun!)!! :sun:

esaitchkay

HSC
Thanks so much for the amazing seminar, especially the Harder MX1. I learnt an absolute tonne!
Also thanks to enoilgam and trebla for the career advice :D

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Carret are you able to PM those that didn't attend the slides too ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)