Official BOS Study Meat 2014 @ The University of Sydney (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

simmyyy

HSC
What about the station where I catch the train.
I think you'll be fine, if you're going to be heading there when it officially starts, so before 9:30, you'll be with the office opening hour crowd, so it will be fine :)

turntaker

HSC
Even though I will not be there on the day, I highly recommend those interested to come to this seminar! As I went to the maths one in January, it was a great success with Carrot being able to explain things with clarity and giving students the confidence to excel in their studies which I'm sure you'll continue with this one. :) In addition, this is the opportunity to meet people outside of BoS as I have met many awesome people. So I encourage you all to go because this will definitely be worth the time. :)
duuude, just comeee....!!

wagig

HSC
Just wondering, what level of Math will the seminar be addressing?

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
What do you guys think about having a set supervisor(s) to meet you guys at Redfern/Central station at say 9am, and then walk to the seminar?

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Just wondering, what level of Math will the seminar be addressing?
It's moreso about study techniques and exam techniques, rather than actual content.

Though I am thinking of doing a seminar on Harder Extension 1 (the Extension 2 topic) on the same day.

Can people give me some thoughts on this, I know that it is a topic often taught poorly and I would like to know how many people roughly will be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)