Official BOS Study Meat v2.0 (Winter Edition) (1 Viewer)

nightweaver066

HSC
lol i guess i'm the only one still suffering with a fever, sore throat and runny/blocked nose.

Freud

HSC
afaik it's a running joke at some schools (tsup barker) that the teachers try to implement a 6 inch rule to stop students getting too close

HybridKath

More like HybriDead
HSC
The meat was excellent, was awesome meeting people, and seminars useful. A (belated!) thank you to everyone who made it possible.
Though I was pretty thirsty about an hour in, I would have drank from the bubbler except the water seemed like it was iced and I have sensitive teeth so...
Actually I should have filled my bottle but oh well.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
afaik it's a running joke at some schools (tsup barker) that the teachers try to implement a 6 inch rule to stop students getting too close
I think they're try it at our school too but I'm almost in physical contact with someone else at most times (usually not to guys).

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
do we have any bos couples or potential bos couples out of the meat?
with a 15-1 guy/girl ratio? not really

Though I did think zombies and wildchild were like boyfriend/girlfriend for a while.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Carrot, are you planning on uploading a copy of the MX2 seminar? It'd be nice to have a softcopy too

I think they're try it at our school too but I'm almost in physical contact with someone else at most times (usually not to guys).
inb4 skuxx deluxe etc. etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)