Official BOS Trial 2014 Thread (1 Viewer)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
The paper is very doable, writing wise, for three hours. If you work non-stop, you can finish writing the entire thing down in less than two hours, leaving over one hour of thinking time.

mreditor16

HSC
The paper is very doable, writing wise, for three hours. If you work non-stop, you can finish writing the entire thing down in less than two hours, leaving over one hour of thinking time.
Just letting you know, Carret, that I was only joking haha! :)

but yes thinking time needed by us students for a BOS 4u paper needs to be much more than an hour lol.

iStudent

HSC
So that comes down to 36 seconds thinking time per mark. (assuming you don't check your work in the end :/)
By the way, will you be giving us reading time?

aDimitri

i'm the cook
HSC
i've been waiting for this all year.
SO KEEN.

this means sign me up for 3U & 4U.

Last edited:

QZP

HSC
Looks like this will fill up very fast...

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
What marks would be equivalent for band 6 for 2u and ext 1 in these exams cos I'm getting raped with the previous papers.
Putting BoS trials into perspective (when comparing with the HSC exam)...

I got like 40% for 3U BoS trials (I got like 95%~ for 3U school trials in comparison and ultimately ended up with a 94 hsc mark for 3U and 90 hsc mark for 4U) :haha:

I think getting rekt by 3U BoS trials really made me more mentally prepared for the 4U hsc paper~

So don't worry guys if you do terrible in BoS trials. Here, the outcome isn't as important as the actual experience of doing the papers (getting rekt for most people).

Highly recommended!
Quoting from other thread.

Immortality

Rekt by Adv. English
HSC
Hey Carrotsticks! Got any shortlisted questions that you could post?

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I can confirm this.

If you know how to do every question then it can be done without much problem. It's just the knowing what do part that is time consuming.

EpaX

HSC
Uni Grad
I'd like to attend the 3U and 4U exams please :)

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Anyone wanna meet up and go somewhere afterwards? It will be Friday night by then!

stealerhat

HSC
If there are still free spaces, I'd like to come for both 3u and 4u :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)