Official BOS Trial 2015 Thread (1 Viewer)

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Its called a Cartesian equation... and i wasn't asking that because I didn't know what to do... Im asking because i wanted to know if thats all we can do...Trebla since my method proves all values of t except would i get 2/3 ?
Your method doesn't prove for any values of t.

You would get 0 no questions asked.

Drsoccerball

HSC
Carrot are you including graduates in the marks :p ? Because they'd be able to get over 70?

Angelo Yan

HSC
I'm eager to give this test a go. It'll probably make the real test seem like a breeze.

davidgoes4wce

HSC
N/A
Keen to have a go at 3U paper a go. Just saw the date being October 2nd , next Friday.

I have something to do in the morning and cannot attend one of those earlier morning exams.

Last edited:

Drsoccerball

HSC
Keen to have a go at 3U paper a go. Just saw the date being October 2nd , next Friday.

I have something to do in the morning and cannot attend one of those earlier morning exams.
I think the ex 1 registrations are done...

vince347

HSC
Not sure if this is a sign of my latent masochistic tendencies beginning to manifest... but count me in! :) Pm sent.

Edit: Oops, didn't realise how many people had already posted :p I'm happy to participate, but only if there's enough room ofc

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)