Official BOS Trials 2013 Mathematics Papers: Parramatta Library. (1 Viewer)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
It's pouring rain outside.

Almost as if the tears of all the students combined got unleashed in one go.

Lanxal

HSC
That 4U was intense. Exhilirating & backbreaking paper. I enjoyed it in a masochistic kind of way.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Meanwhile, I was in mq library. No Timstar guest appearance today though.

Ps. LHS, you getting back to me soon?

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Okay. If there's any score around 10% that's mine.

I actually didn't go intending to do the exam, just so happened that the 2U exam started at 3 instead of 2 and I actually made it on time.

I was intending to go and take a look at the insanely hard 2U paper and get some of my Modern/English stuff in to mark (which never ended up happening).

lol.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Also why the heck did everyone leave straight away after the 2U exam? I wanted to say hi to people :(

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Okay. If there's any score around 10% that's mine.

I actually didn't go intending to do the exam, just so happened that the 2U exam started at 3 instead of 2 and I actually made it on time.

I was intending to go and take a look at the insanely hard 2U paper and get some of my Modern/English stuff in to mark (which never ended up happening).

lol.
Hahahahaha. Shouldn't have left mq, its was pretty chill. More people came to sit at our table.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Hahahahaha. Shouldn't have left mq, its was pretty chill. More people came to sit at our table.
Yeah. Probs should have stayed. The only guys I said hi to that weren't mods were Makematics and RealiseNothing (LOL!)

Even though it was insane thanks heaps to Trebla and Carrotsticks for writing it as well as the rest of the mod team for being there to help out. Really appreciate it :)

HSC
Thanks Carrotsticks and Trebla for writing the maths papers! Despite wanting to die multiple of times during the 2/3/4U exams, the last two days have been very helpful :)

Makematics

HSC
Thanks guise :) appreciate all the organisation, we understand how much it takes to put this all together!

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Cheers mods, I will personally offer my invitation to join the nsg-club. Thanks for putting in all the hard work. ily babes.

Also just looked at 4u, so gg. Q14 onwards looks so nasty, except maybe the conics and some polys.
Mods be kind, and add more integration in the first question.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Cheers mods, I will personally offer my invitation to join the nsg-club. Thanks for putting in all the hard work. ily babes.
You are the chair of the NSG club you dont need to invite yourself

It was great meeting all of you guys btw :)

Makematics

HSC

Also just looked at 4u, so gg. Q14 onwards looks so nasty, except maybe the conics and some polys.
Mods be kind, and add more integration in the first question.
I think you mean Q1 onwards was nasty

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Can someone link me 3u paper + solutions? And just 4u solutions (I have paper already)?

Makematics

HSC
Can someone link me 3u paper + solutions? And just 4u solutions (I have paper already)?
Solutions arent up yet. U can find the 3u discussion and paper by accessing the first page of the original bos trials thread

Edit: oh wait this is the original thread lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)