Official countdown for HSC results. (2 Viewers)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Ellzz said:
Once u guys recieve ur results, are u gonna call ur friends n tell them etcetc?
I won't be calling anyone, but I already know that several people will be calling me. :mad1:

binChi

HSC
i'm fucking scared/excited...only 2 more days to goo! I just want this agony to end so I can finally just relax and get it off my mind :(

98 pleasssee!

miss-smexy

HSC
Today I felt like turning my phone off and throwing it into the bin just so that I wouldn't get a text msg on Wednesday. so so sad.

Last edited:

williamc

HSC
yer i am either going to be furiously masturbating over my phone OR throwing it to the ground in a drunken rage and then pissing on it.

williamc

HSC
miss-smexy said:
hahahah williamc u raise it to the next level
nah not really, its just that in-comparison you are somewhat apathetic about your results.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
No matter what happens, I've won.
xclusv2bhung said:
yeah im even more panicky now.

stupid asian relatives and their 99+ kids. noway is my UAI guna be anywhere near enough to compete with them. 90+ and i'll die a happy man.
Hey I don't fall into that stereotype.

LatK7

HSC
williamc said:
yer i am either going to be furiously masturbating over my phone OR throwing it to the ground in a drunken rage and then pissing on it.
Is there any chance of getting the latter on video?

williamc

HSC
LatK7 said:
Is there any chance of getting the latter on video?
Im seriously thinking about filming the great moment. would make some great viewing.

Liek imagien some drunk fuck sitting in front of his pc.. ripping his clothes off from all the sweat.. the log in thign appear.. i go flying back.. screaming FUCKKKKK.. hands are shaking as i type in my bos number and pin.. they i look at the results and either start screaming or run and jump off my balcony head first.

Beege

HSC
Hey my mate lost his PIN. Is there a way you can retrieve it?

miss-smexy

HSC
williamc said:
Im seriously thinking about filming the great moment. would make some great viewing.

Liek imagien some drunk fuck sitting in front of his pc.. ripping his clothes off from all the sweat.. the log in thign appear.. i go flying back.. screaming FUCKKKKK.. hands are shaking as i type in my bos number and pin.. they i look at the results and either start screaming or run and jump off my balcony head first.

roflll

G

gaoOO

chocolate_lover said:
I should probably start looking for my BOS PIN number.... hmmm.
crap, i should do the same :eek:
i know where my BOS pin is, but i think i lost my UAC one...

ponsoa

HSC
Could someone help me...

If you get a txt message, u only get your hsc marks, i.e. not your exam marks and assesment marks as separate things. However, If you do it online do u get assessment marks, exam marks and the hsc ones too? I'm confused....
What is best way to get all the info surrounding your marks???

<39 hours ... :bomb:

w00dy.

HSC
im not that concerned anymore i was initally, about a week or so after my exams had finished, but then i got busy with work and got distracted and in the meantime i had recieved two offers at two different unis through early round offers and such, so my results arent really going to concern me all that much now, although ill probablly get up at 6ish to see what i actually got just for my own curiosities sake.

goodluck everyone

HSC
^^ did u receive that letter from UAC concerning how you can obtain your results?
well yes, from the txt message you only receive your HSC marks; online you can access your assessment marks, exam marks and final marks.

Shock

HSC
I stopped thinking about it. I lookd at the calendar and its 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ordnaiv

Ethereal
HSC
OMG, this is my first post in ages...how is everyone going? I'm kinda nervous and excited about HSC Results/UAI...I feel that there are a lot of expectations on my part but I've started work today so I will be keeping busy over the next few days so as to distract myself from worrying about them.

My school is hosting this morning tea on thursday so teachers and fellow students can discuss our results/uai and aspirations...

oh well, good luck folks with everything, merry christmas and happy new year...enjoy your well-deserved break!!!

mallie89

Almost free!
HSC
Ordnaiv - yeah my schools doing the same (my friends and I call it "UAI boast day" since only the people that do well show up),, except we're supposed to have a BBQ at like 10am. How disgusting is that?

35 hours.. 17 minutes... its so close but so damn far. BOS give me my results already!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)