Official countdown for HSC results. (1 Viewer)

williamc

HSC
So there is now 9 days, and 16 hours until we get our HSC results.

How is everyone feeling?

coopert

HSC
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa hahah

I feel good because there is absolutely nothing that we can do that will change our results, so it really is out of our hands

But still, Im keen to know mine so I can change my preferences according to what UAI I get. At the moment my 1st preference is like International Law with Asian Studies (*I dont remember the exact name of the degree) at Australian National University.

I KNOW that I will NEVER get the 90-something UAI to get in, but I want to know my exact mark so I can change my preferences to more realistic courses lol

samuel slack

HSC
9 days. Man, that time went soooo quick... but now because i'm counting down its going to go slow.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lol ; in a way i dont wanna see my results , but then again , i just want it to be over and done with !

powerdrive

HSC
fair excited ay
but its gonna be crazy the nite before they come out so nervous
im hoping for around 92-93

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
I Can not fucking wait anymore- even though i dont think i went well, i want closure. I put my guts into 2 yrs of solid work and i want a result and i need one so i can get out of this bloody limbo stage and start planning my life. Thankfully i have a demanding part time job that keeps me busy otherwise id be going insane with anticipation.

I know ill get payed out for this- but im more eager about this then anything so far throughout my entire life. Bring on DEC 19!!!

janine24

HSC
Im really really really not looking foward to the results, ive never worked so hard for something only to screw it up. Bring on the comfort chocolate lol

williamc

HSC
I just want to get my results so i can have an idea what im doing next year. as in wat uni and course.

Beege

HSC
I'm getting slightly nervous about my results but I'm fairly confident I will get into UTS. I better get the noose ready just in case.

LatK7

HSC
I'm screwed. I just know it.

Oh well, i'll just move out West and begin my life of a gunslinging, drunken gambler. Like Doc Holliday!

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
I am somewhat curious about finding what results I get so i can get this whole uni preference thing over with.

starrysky

HSC
Simultaneously anxious, apathetic, nauseous, happy and tired. All for the HSC results. Aren't they special? -pats them-

No. Actually, it's a shitload of mmmmmmmmmeh.

Queen Anna

University Gal
HSC
i just wanna put the whole hsc behind me...waiting for the results means school is dragging out even though we finished long ago. down to single digits and i can't wait. im excited, nervous and a variety of other emotions yet to be named. its frustrating that we have to wait so frikin long!!!!!!!!! :burn:

HSC
8 daysss! omg, i thought there were still 11 days left yesterday lol. i keep on getting confused!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)