Official countdown for HSC results. (1 Viewer)

somewhereelse

HSC
i'm looking forward to it! i just want to know.

hahah but i def wont be getting up at 6 to find out, fk that!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Lodgic said:
Do we get our UAI or just our results...if we just got our results alone, the whole ranking system wouldnt be funtional unless we knew how other people did from our own school -> hence it would be somewhat troublesome (and inaccurate) to calculate our own UAI (even with the UAI calculating software).
Wednesday - HSC results.
Thursday - UAI.

SAM and other UAI calculaters are most accurate when you have your actually HSC marks. HSC students have been using SAM & JUAI to calculate their uai once they get their HSC marks for years. Most people find them to be pretty accurate 1 point +/- while others there is a significant difference. For me it was one point off. So no, they are best at this time.

ponsoa said:
Could someone help me...

If you get a txt message, u only get your hsc marks, i.e. not your exam marks and assesment marks as separate things. However, If you do it online do u get assessment marks, exam marks and the hsc ones too? I'm confused....
What is best way to get all the info surrounding your marks???

<39 hours ... :bomb:
Online - Assessment, exam and HSC mark.
SMS - HSC mark.

Online or do what most people do and get the SMS in the morning and check out results later online. So if you want everything, go online. :)

delyall

HSC
anyone esle want to get their UAI more then their actual results?

IceOnFire

HSC
mallie89 said:
Ordnaiv - yeah my schools doing the same (my friends and I call it "UAI boast day" since only the people that do well show up),, except we're supposed to have a BBQ at like 10am. How disgusting is that?
Lols my is at 1pm.

I was planning to go no matter what, but as the results day get closer, I am not so sure anymore. ><

Aiya I will be lying if I say I am not scared.

:(

mallie89

Almost free!
HSC
IceOnFire said:
Lols my is at 1pm.

I was planning to go no matter what, but as the results day get closer, I am not so sure anymore. ><

Aiya I will be lying if I say I am not scared.

:(
I'm scared s**tless. The closer we get to the HSC results, the more I realise this could be v. good,..... or v. v. v. bad. and v. bad is more likely than v. good. *shudders*

I've already said I'm going, promised all my friends, I'm frakked.

33 hours :S

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
mallie89 said:
Ordnaiv - yeah my schools doing the same (my friends and I call it "UAI boast day" since only the people that do well show up),, except we're supposed to have a BBQ at like 10am. How disgusting is that?

35 hours.. 17 minutes... its so close but so damn far. BOS give me my results already!!!!
Our school is holding something similar to that on Thursday, to find out as many UAIs as they can.

LatK7

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Our school is holding something similar to that on Thursday, to find out as many UAIs as they can.
Same with ours. I doubt i'll go due to cruddy UAI.

Sh4DoW

Finance Jock
HSC
Ellzz said:
Once u guys recieve ur results, are u gonna call ur friends n tell them etcetc?
No.

Unless I do well (in my eyes at least) very few of my friends will be finding out how I went.

Though I'm already expecting a call from my Economics teacher (to tell me what my estimate UAI would be) and my Gen. Maths teacher (only person looking like getting a B6 in my year) which I can't really avoid.. :(

Kinda wish our system was more like Victoria's with the results .. Results + UAI on the same day .. Lessens the blow! Though after Wednesday you kinda know roughly what your UAI will be anyway. What newspaper on Friday has the results .. The Sun?

williamc

HSC
Sh4DoW said:
Kinda wish our system was more like Victoria's with the results .. Results + UAI on the same day .. Lessens the blow! Though after Wednesday you kinda know roughly what your UAI will be anyway. What newspaper on Friday has the results .. The Sun?
The victorian system is confusing imo + yer you can tell what your UAI will be aroud anyway.

Yer from memory the sun has the results of all the people who got a band 6. An 06'er or something could clarify.

HSC
Well...iunno what to say...but im gonna start hunting for some drinking partners so if:

1. I fail miserably or just do miserably we can get drunk together to drown our/my sorrows away preferably on a 5 days binge

2. I pass with flying colours we can get drunk together to celebrate on a 5 days binge

But at the way things are...with my not so academic brain it's most likely the first scenario...so...who wants to be my drinking partner? :)

Sh4DoW

Finance Jock
HSC
williamc said:
The victorian system is confusing imo + yer you can tell what your UAI will be aroud anyway.

Yer from memory the sun has the results of all the people who got a band 6. An 06'er or something could clarify.
Haha yea and I thought ours was bad enough to start with! One of the girls from work who did VCE this year was trying to explain it to me .. she didn't get it and neither do I!

Ohhk thanks! :)

williamc

HSC
^ haha yer the scores out of 50 and stuff and how they get given raw marks and stuff.. wtf??

Oh.. how is the cadetship going?

Sh4DoW

Finance Jock
HSC
williamc said:
^ haha yer the scores out of 50 and stuff and how they get given raw marks and stuff.. wtf??

Oh.. how is the cadetship going?
I rekon! And SACs being worth 17.5 or something? idn!

I haven't started my cadetship just yet, my first day is Jan 28 .. Just been bludging and working some ridiculously long shifts in the meantime!

williamc

HSC
Sh4DoW said:
I rekon! And SACs being worth 17.5 or something? idn!

I haven't started my cadetship just yet, my first day is Jan 28 .. Just been bludging and working some ridiculously long shifts in the meantime!
ahh fair enough. one question though, why would you bother working if you werent earning atleast 100 bucks an hour?

Sh4DoW

Finance Jock
HSC
williamc said:
ahh fair enough. one question though, why would you bother working if you werent earning atleast 100 bucks an hour?
haha yea I reckon! I think I'm worth that .. but my boss doesn't think quite that much lol .. It's good as though .. Every time he's come in drunk lately he's given me a pay rise .. So I'm getting there ... verrrryy slowly! :)

williamc

HSC
Sh4DoW said:
haha yea I reckon! I think I'm worth that .. but my boss doesn't think quite that much lol .. It's good as though .. Every time he's come in drunk lately he's given me a pay rise .. So I'm getting there ... verrrryy slowly! :)
nah its good you dont get paid that much, otherwise you would engage in some inflation causing spending? you could cause another interest rate rise by yourself, which would hopefully get rid of rudd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)