Official countdown for HSC results. (1 Viewer)

williamc

HSC
Still a chance of a state ranking though. which i assume are released tomorow.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
i dont really care that much. u cant change it now. im just gonna go to the pub tonight get fucked up and have a nice deep sleep

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
blakegman said:
i dont really care that much. u cant change it now. im just gonna go to the pub tonight get fucked up and have a nice deep sleep
That idea actually has some merit.

KirrynAlane

HSC
This is going to seem like the stupidest question ever...
but ive lost all my UAC shit... thankfully I kno my PIN.... BUT i have no idea how we get our HSC results?!??!

LOL i suck. Someone please help me out of my suckyness :(

KirrynAlane

HSC
mainey said:
For UAC, you just add a one to the front of your student no. and you can log on on Thursday using your pin no. But for your actual results... you need the pin that the Board of Studies gave you to either go online, or call them up (unless you maybe registered for the SMS results?).

Do you remember getting a thick letter with yellow, pink and white sheets of paper? Your pin should be in bold at the back of the white-papered letter (it has spaces for you to fill out your results)... but if you can't find it then you could try ringing them up - 13 11 12, though the line's only open from 9am tomorrow - and asking for your number to be reissued.

If you logged in to Sudents Online with your PIN in the past month and gave them your e-mail, then they can send it through there. Good luck!

Cheers. I know my BOS PIN (im 99% sure, anyway) so i think i will be ok.
lol, thankyou.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
lol not "think" so much, just you know "hope" i mean cafs is the only subject where i have even the slightest chance of getting a high ranking whereas you know 3 unit english pfffsh that goes straight to ...that guy whose name i can't remember.
My point is that cafs is usually picked by kids who either don't want a UAI or who don't care as much as say the 3U english kids, it's also not done in heaps of selective schools.
and so i figured there might be a chance that my results could possibly stand out, but whatever i'm cool with it :)

kloudsurfer

HSC
What marks does the SMS give you? Both your HSC and Assessment marks, or just one, or your overall mark (ie the average of the two)?

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
kloudsurfer said:
What marks does the SMS give you? Both your HSC and Assessment marks, or just one, or your overall mark (ie the average of the two)?
Just the overall mark and the band you're in.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
HSC
i woke up at 3:15pm today lol. i think ill be able to stay awake the whole night/morning, but thatll just make my wait even longer...
why can't they just release the results at 12am Wednesday, instead of 6am!!!?

Looking Glass

HSC
Is the Honour Role in SMH tomorrow or Thursday?

Edit: Nevermind - Media is embargoed. Goes out on the 20th.

Last edited:

KatPadackles

HSC
Just wanted to say a big Good Luck to you all for tomorrow! Hope you all get what you wanted! :)

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
KatPadackles said:
Just wanted to say a big Good Luck to you all for tomorrow! Hope you all get what you wanted! :)
thanks! :D though i doubt i will haha

HSC
ugh...i keep getting reminded ><'

i do NOT want to know what i'm getting...i'd rather just...not...know

ignorance is bliss IGNORANCE IS BLISS!!

ah wells...reality has gotta come crashing down eventually right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)