Official countdown for HSC results. (1 Viewer)

Maky

HSC
Haha dw Jakespikey...replying on two forums will keep you busy for a while ;D ...now for some alchohol and food and some chat

campbellleo

Idyllic Ballina: It's enough to make you rather si
HSC
i know, its not a big deal, but here i am. you know, i really didn't care up until a few minutes ago, when i was playing ps2 and realised it was only four and something hours. it sort of just hit me, and then i was like: "what always made me more anxious during the hsc? reading bos.org forums and freaking out about the smart people!" and so some part of my brain decided it would be a sweet idea to come check out the forums.

honestly, i bet it is the same part of my brain that did my history extension exam. moron.

IT'S CORNFORD, NOT BURY!

starrysky

HSC
4 hours 20 minutes by my clock.

I need tea, chocolate, and a movie. Whoooooo.

Jakespikey

HSC
Maky said:
Haha dw Jakespikey...replying on two forums will keep you busy for a while ;D ...now for some alchohol and food and some chat
Lol I wonder who you are lol. I might crack open the one of the simpsons dvds to pass the time lol.

katarvey

Premium Member
HSC
Maky said:
damnn im lakin all those things cept the last one....ima gonnaaa diiieee!! i wil probably react with dissapointment?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Best of luck everybody.

HSC
although i dont want to think about it, i know my results are going to disappoint me. my exams were terrible, but over the past few weeks i forgot about them. my results will make me remember. :mad1:

Ellzz

HSC
I for one am going to lock myself in a room and slowly digest the results.
Away from my parents, away from any outside influences and get into THE ZONE.
Once I have calmed down from the inevitable shock, I'll show my parents =) / 0.o

Then pray and hop onto SAM. After the prediction, i'll 4get about everything until we get our real UAIs.

Well, there you go. ANyone else care to share?

starrysky

HSC
I'll read the results. And tell nobody. Then, will go out with friends and get knackered at a boring time of the morning. Come stumbling back home, crawl into bed, sleep for a few hours, and get up. Will show father the website when I feel good enough to exhibit the disappointment.

Tea, anyone?

katarvey

Premium Member
HSC
ok im off...not bothered to stay up (not really my intention)
GOODLUCK ALLLL!!!!!
may the scaling (up) force b with u all!!

PEACEOUT!

campbellleo

Idyllic Ballina: It's enough to make you rather si
HSC
i am tossing up between electrocution and flinging myself of the roof. option a means i don't have to climb up onto the roof BUT option b still leaves me with the possibility of an open casket funeral, and i want people to still be able to spit on my inanimate face after hearing about my results.

seriously though, bad: cry myself to sleep; good: laugh myself to sleep.

starrysky

HSC
katarvey said:
ok im off...not bothered to stay up (not really my intention)
GOODLUCK ALLLL!!!!!
may the scaling (up) force b with u all!!

PEACEOUT!
Yeah, same. These cups of tea haven't helped and I can't be bothered staying awake. Will now proceed to pass out while watching Friends episodes.

See you all in 3.5 hours for the home stretch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)