Official Dates HSC external exams (1 Viewer)

SuchSmallHands

HSC
3 exams in 2 days, with 4 in that week, finish on the last day (5th nov) with french extension by myself(do open high school) while everyone else will be enjoying some beers, could not have been a worse timetable :mad:
No way I have 3 exams in 2 days and French Extension by myself on the last day too. Feeling your pain!

trungduong12

HSC
Hate this timetable ;(((
All my 4 exams on same week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simran-

HSC
If it was me doing the HSC this year I would have been very happy with how my subs have been placed, as between the english and bio exam there is about 6 whole days off. Then for the next 9 days I would be free but after that my exams are after every 1/2 days except for EX1 and French which are on the same day :/

andrea1612

HSC
Thanks for the link to the Facebook page. Is it yours BLIT2014?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks for the link to the Facebook page. Is it yours BLIT2014?

The Facebook page isn't mine. That was in reference to the small 'credit' we received. Unlike that group BOS managed to get most of the exams up quicker :O) .

Good luck for your HSC bro.

MrTammoth

HSC
The Facebook page isn't mine. That was in reference to the small 'credit' we received. Unlike that group BOS managed to get most of the exams up quicker :O) .

Good luck for your HSC bro.
BOS it's the best website i've ever been on it makes all my dreams come true and the administrators e.g. Absolutezero is amazing. Pls take all my money i donate my whole bank account to you pls just take it.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
BOS it's the best website i've ever been on it makes all my dreams come true and the administrators e.g. Absolutezero is amazing. Pls take all my money i donate my whole bank account to you pls just take it.

I'll take rep as payment ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)