Re: Easter show job!

WHERE DO I APPLY I WANT A FEW DAYS AND I REALLY WANT TO GET A JOB

please tell me !!!!

xx

youngminii

Banned
HSC

You email annauATadamDOTcomDOTau and/or rebelrubyATbensonstradingDOTcomDOTau for showbag seller position. Not sure if it's too late or not, but I applied two days ago and got a reply from the first email saying I got an interview for the 28th of March (but they sent it to HEAPS of applicants saying that, so I'm guessing there's a slim chance to get the job anyway.. :()

YAY INTERVIEW

addadd888

HSC

i emailed them yesterday, and they reply couple hours ago saying the application is now closed... and thats annau@adam.com.au, but im hoping the other one will reply tmr with an interview....

youngminii

Banned
HSC

i emailed them yesterday, and they reply couple hours ago saying the application is now closed... and thats annau@adam.com.au, but im hoping the other one will reply tmr with an interview....
Ahh damn, unlucky dude.
I applied the day before yesterday, and got a reply couple of hours ago saying I got an interview :D

youngminii

Banned
HSC

Yeah I just got rejected by the other companies.

Anyway it said we have to dress professionally. Does that mean we have to go in suits and stuff? An Easter Show group interview in suits? ==;;

melizzle

HSC

help!!
what do you wear to the interview??
is it like casual like jeans and a shirt or do you have to be all dressed up in a nice pair of pants and a fancy top???

melizzle

HSC

and what questions would they ask???
im really stressing as i have hardly any experience with interviews.

melizzle

HSC
easter show interview

i have a group interview with bensons to sell showbags next week and im wondering what i should wear??
am i supposed to wear like a nice pair of pants and a fancy top or can i wear jeans and a shirt and like airforce 1s??

any information would be appreciated

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: easter show interview

hmmm...havent worked ever for the easter show, nor been in a few years. I feel a good rule of thumb is to overdress rather than underdress. i wouldnt have thought you would have needed to wear a suit or anything, but you should wear something smart-casual, which means a collar on the shirt i'm afraid.

though, i'm happy to be told otherwise by others with more experience for this particular job

theitguy

HSC

I have an interview with them soon too. I was just going to wear like jeans and a polo shirt, nothing fancy or anything.

youngminii

Banned
HSC

This thread is relevant to my interests.
I got an interview to the other company, and it says dress professionally. I'm pretty sure it's a group interview as well.
So do I go in a suit and tie and all? Or should I just go smart-casual since it's the Easter Show?

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A

I would go smart casual, but err on the side of caution because some do not consider denim to be smart casual. Bring accessories which you can layer on your outfit to smarten it up if it feels too casual, like a tie/scarf or collared jacket.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC

Minimum : Black Pants, nice collar shirt

melizzle

HSC

well i emailed the company and they told me to dress neat casual. what would be considered neat casual??

melizzle

HSC

oh btw my interview is on the 29th. anyone else's then?

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad

"Always dress nicer than you think you should." Yes, I'm quoting The Hills.

Wear the same sdort of thing I wore for my Target interview an eternity ago: black pants/skirt (I wore skinny jeans but they didn't care) and a white collared shirt. I also wore a black vest and black low Chucks, but I wouldn't recommend the Chucks haha :)

sheeeri

HSC

Well i had a group interview with around 6 other friends of mine from school (coz we all got an interview) and we just went in our uniform. With my group interview, she didn't really ask us questions like "Why do want the job" etc. All those questions were answered on some sheets that you had to hand up along with a sheet that you can allocate when you are available.

Hope this helps! Btw, i got the job selling Showbags :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)