OFFICIAL Easter Show Thread (2 Viewers)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
When is the easter show on??? Where??? Where can I get info?

I might be going home for easter but I would like to go to the easter show to check it out.

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
yeah there was an add in the smh some weeks ago but i can't go on the days they wanted!

beergirl

polka dots are cool
HSC
i worked at showbags last year...it was mad...
they asked me back for this year...

its tiring but its so much fun :D

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
My friends sold showbags there last year...you get good money selling showbags!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yeah but its bloody hard work, you are on your feet all day in that hot stuffy showbag pavillion (unless you are lucky enough to be outside), and you only get like 2 days off during the whole 14 days.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by beergirl
i worked at showbags last year...it was mad...
they asked me back for this year...

its tiring but its so much fun :D

argh is it too late yet?

beergirl

polka dots are cool
HSC
i saw a job selling showbags, not good pay at all. Around $12 an hour.
I worked selling show bags and I got $10.80 p/h and $9 for breaks. You pretty much make $1000 for the 2 weeks. I think it's a flat rate for all ages.

argh is it too late yet?
Yeah it is, applications for a lot of things closed on the 10th March, but they might be accepting more people but I doubt it, PM me if you want the addy

Selling showbags is tiring you work 12 hrs every day pretty much with 4 days off. It can get repetitive, but I suppose that the people I worked with last year made it worthwhile. I thought i was going to kill the next person who asked how much some showbag was, lol, or what was in it. A tip to all Easter Show go-ers LOOK AT THE DISPLAY!!! If you are still confused about a showbag then you can ask

bex

HSC
ive worked at the easter show for the past 4 years but im gonna miss it this year coz im going overseas... i love working at the show! even though its dirty smelly hard labour and youre on your feet all day and half the show goers have no friggen idea! but on the up side you get to worrk in a fun environment, the pay is good and its so much better than sitting around eating chocolate all day!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
and you get to get into the show for free

but yes, showgoers have NO idea

eeyore

They still have ads for it at seek.com or mycareer.com.au (can't remember which one I saw it at)
Only thing is that you have to be able to work the full 2 weeks of the Easter Show, which might be a bit hard with school/uni unless you have time off.

beergirl

polka dots are cool
HSC
easter show is coming up soon :D:D:D

i really cant wait... i love working there... i must lead a sad life coz its one of my top 5 moments in my life lol..

ahh oh well..

well come and visit me... hehe even though the greater majority of you dont even know what i look like or who i am.. but yeah...

:D:D:D

ive also worked out im going 2 fail my maths half yearly because of the show but that's another story...

eeeeeee...

cant wait :D

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by beergirl
easter show is coming up soon :D:D:D

i really cant wait... i love working there... i must lead a sad life coz its one of my top 5 moments in my life lol..

ahh oh well..

well come and visit me... hehe even though the greater majority of you dont even know what i look like or who i am.. but yeah...

:D:D:D

ive also worked out im going 2 fail my maths half yearly because of the show but that's another story...

eeeeeee...

cant wait :D
Nah, i reckon me working at Easter Show would be one of top 3 favourable moments... sad i never worked there... hmm, most likely next year i will (if i can get the job).

Easter is fun.

But not a good start for you putting work before study :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)