Official: Joke Thread (1 Viewer)

Sheikh_Taj

HSC
Post some funny jokes down, please only put ones that are funny.

Rules: Put down jokes, which made YOU laugh when you heard them.
Racist/religious jokes ARE aloud. (But nothing offensive, just light racist/religious humour)

Last edited:

Sheikh_Taj

HSC
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Two priests and a rabbi were discussing what portion of the weekly collection they kept for themselves. The first priest explained that he drew a circle on the ground, stepped a few paces back and pitched the money towards the circle. What landed in the circle he kept and what landed outside the circle god kept.

The second priest claimed that his method was almost the same, except that what landed outside the circle went to the priest and the money that landed inside the circle god kept.

The rabbi said, "I've got you both beat. I throw the money into the air and what god wants, god takes."
[/FONT]

(This type of racist is ok)

HSC
Uni Grad
A constant function and ex are walking on Broadway. Then suddenly the constant function sees a differential operator approaching and runs away. So ex follows him and asks why the hurry. "Well, you see, there's this differential operator coming this way, and when we meet, he'll differentiate me and nothing will be left of me...!" "Ah," says ex, "he won't bother ME, I'm e to the x!" and he walks on. Of course he meets the differential operator after a short distance.

ex: "Hi, I'm ex"

diff.op.: "Hi, I'm d/dy"

CardCheat

Under house arrest.
HSC
A constant function and ex are walking on Broadway. Then suddenly the constant function sees a differential operator approaching and runs away. So ex follows him and asks why the hurry. "Well, you see, there's this differential operator coming this way, and when we meet, he'll differentiate me and nothing will be left of me...!" "Ah," says ex, "he won't bother ME, I'm e to the x!" and he walks on. Of course he meets the differential operator after a short distance.

ex: "Hi, I'm ex"

diff.op.: "Hi, I'm d/dy"
errrrrr get your unfunny jockes out of this thead you noob

CardCheat

Under house arrest.
HSC
ok, megan fox and k8ty perry are walking down the street

and shane squires is too pussy to talk to either

(this one is not a joke)

siddharthlaha

HSC
Uni Grad
Hickory dickory dick,
Three mice ran up the clock,
The clock struck one,
and the rest got away with minor injuries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)