Official Pokemon game thread (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
dusknoir is awesome. gengar's defence is too low, too vulnerable to elemental punches/bites, and other elemental physical moves.

edit: spiritomb's pretty good too, awesome defence and no weaknesses. Am contemplating using it in my team.

edit2: My idea of a good Dusknoir: Shadow Punch, Ice Punch, Fire/Thunder Punch (probably thunder), Double Team, holding leftovers, attack and defence ev's maxxed out, adamant nature.

Last edited:

Random_dude

HSC
dusknoir is awesome. gengar's defence is too low, too vulnerable to elemental punches/bites, and other elemental physical moves.

edit: spiritomb's pretty good too, awesome defence and no weaknesses. Am contemplating using it in my team.

edit2: My idea of a good Dusknoir: Shadow Punch, Ice Punch, Fire/Thunder Punch (probably thunder), Double Team, holding leftovers, attack and defence ev's maxxed out, adamant nature.
why not payback. it's slow, and payback actually becomes 100
i was also thinking about using adamant, and more than likely raising its speed, hp, attack, and both defenses.
brick break would destroy al the annoying light screens and reflects i have to deal with. why should i chose obvious elementals why i am trying to not only base it on elemental attacks? what about dark? also, fighting, ghost and dark moves i believe are much better and have more significance to a dusknoir than elementals.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
fighting is understandable (dusknior is weak against dark, fighting beats dark), ghost is understandable (stab bonus and it beats ghost), but dark?

i suppose payback would be good for your mentioned reason, and brick break..... i dunno, i dont often come across reflect/lightscreens.

also i didnt really think much about tm's.

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
I haven't played any Pokemon in like 10 months... I don't like having to add friend codes, I'd rather battle strangers instantly, regardless of the chance of coming across cheaters ('SPEED BOOST' ABILITY SLAKING FUCK YEAR).

I forgot what my Dusknoir moveset was, but it definitely wasn't the sweeping type.
It had the Ghost equivalent of quick attack, the move where HP is evenly split between opposing Pokemon, and some other crap. Annoyer/tank, one of defences were maxed out, the rest to attack and HP - you could probably find the exact set and EV spread on Smogon.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I haven't played any Pokemon in like 10 months... I don't like having to add friend codes, I'd rather battle strangers instantly, regardless of the chance of coming across cheaters ('SPEED BOOST' ABILITY SLAKING FUCK YEAR).

I forgot what my Dusknoir moveset was, but it definitely wasn't the sweeping type.
It had the Ghost equivalent of quick attack, the move where HP is evenly split between opposing Pokemon, and some other crap. Annoyer/tank, one of defences were maxed out, the rest to attack and HP - you could probably find the exact set and EV spread on Smogon.
I got partied up with a hacker, i grabbed his gamer ID, swapped DS card to TTDS card, and then proceeded to auto heal after everyone of the pricks attacks.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
what?

those heartgold and soulsilver feature ho-oh and lugia, they better not be direct copies of gold and silver from game boy colour.
look they are running out of names for the versions and pokemon names lol.

there is pokemans statidum, then colosseum what next

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
there are some new features, and it incorporates game elements from the dppt series.

and you can get almost every single legendary in this game (apart from the event ones I THINK)

Uncle

Banned
HSC
so this time i can get ho-oh and lugia on both level 40 or was it 70 with their unique moves liek sacred fire.
unlike gold where i get a crap lugia and silver where i get a crap ho-oh.

alright are they will be rate G8+ because of gambling references.
as if drugs is bad enough in pokemon, gamble is just as bad.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Poke'mon ran out of ideas after the 8th game release... let alone ideas for actual pokemon after the 3rd edition... (all the new ones are wayyyyy over the top).

Pokemon is hard to understand these days... they probably all speak fluent English nowdays.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
so this time i can get ho-oh and lugia on both level 40 or was it 70 with their unique moves liek sacred fire.
unlike gold where i get a crap lugia and silver where i get a crap ho-oh.

alright are they will be rate G8+ because of gambling references.
as if drugs is bad enough in pokemon, gamble is just as bad.
performance enhancing drugs like PROTEIN and ZINC etc.
Poke'mon ran out of ideas after the 8th game release... let alone ideas for actual pokemon after the 3rd edition... (all the new ones are wayyyyy over the top).

Pokemon is hard to understand these days... they probably all speak fluent English nowdays.
yea but i still love em all (the main series, that is, not those crappy spinoffs like pokemon dungeon etc)

Uncle

Banned
HSC
is there the magnet train?

i once palce my character on the middle of the rail, leave game boy there for 2 hours and no train came and ran over character.

very much disappoint

EDIT:

Last edited:

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC

pokemon isn't that bad to understand, unless you mean understanding what the pokemon are saying, but even I have not developed my pokemon skills enough to understand them yet.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
is there the magnet train?

i once palce my character on the middle of the rail, leave game boy there for 2 hours and no train came and ran over character.

very much disappoint

EDIT:

I loled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)