• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Official Pokemon game thread (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
4 pokemons for battle
2 for transport(HM)
yea in silver version i'd have a bird for fly, a lvl 5 or so gyrados (from the lake) with strength/surf/whirlpool/waterfall (epic utility pokemon, and i'd keep the red gyrados for normal use :)), and sudowoodo with rock smash and some random with cut.
(did i miss any?)

new version would have the new HM's, so a new strategy is needed.

edit: all this pokemon talk is making me wanna play it again.
will quit castlevania for a while and continue on in Pt version.

Last edited:

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
I once caught a level 5 Gyarados in Sapphire, in the city where you have to dive then emerge to get into. Authentic game, not one of those messed up ones.

I have Pokemon PERLA for GBA - you can't walk past the first gym, and level 5 Deoxys and Latios/Latias, while being common in the wild, aren't catchable since the only Pokeballs available are standard ones, and their catch rates aren't augmented.

HSC
I once caught a level 5 Gyarados in Sapphire, in the city where you have to dive then emerge to get into. Authentic game, not one of those messed up ones.

I have Pokemon PERLA for GBA - you can't walk past the first gym, and level 5 Deoxys and Latios/Latias, while being common in the wild, aren't catchable since the only Pokeballs available are standard ones, and their catch rates aren't augmented.
Missingno scared me :(

Although very useful for getting rare candies and multiple TMs

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I don't understand what's so special about this one. Don't get me wrong, I'll still play it when it comes out, but I'm sure it's just more of the same; nothing to get excited over.

Hikari Clover

HSC
Red/Ash 's team:
Lv.88 Pikachu, Lv.80 Lapras, Lv.82 Snorlax, Lv.84 Charizard, Lv.84 Venusaur, Lv.84 Blastoise

Gary's 2nd team
Lv.67 EXEGGUTOR, Lv.69 MACHAMP, Lv.70 RHYPHERIOR, Lv.68 ARCANINE, Lv.70 TYRANITAR, Lv.72 PIDGEOT.

Lance's 2nd team
Lv. 73 Altaria, Lv. 68 Gyarados, Lv. 68 Charizard, Lv. 72 Salamence, Lv. 72 Garchomp, Lv. 75 Dragonite

lol

Uncle

Banned
HSC
will the new pokemon games have censors or filters so next time I try to name that freshly caught Metapod as PENIS wont work?

but then i used pokemon games as a childrens guise to fool authorities in trading secret messages, item held plus name of pokemon corresponds to secret codes.

whoops i revealed one of my espionage tactics.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
in heart gold (jap :() i named myself Omie ^_^ (yes, including the azn smiley), and i named my rival Tim >_< (sup silver persian)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)