Official Pokemon game thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
yeah, after playing it for a while u get used to the logic behind choosing squares, it's pretty addictive for me :p
i know what you mean, one time when i was feeling particularly addicted i kept on playing until i had enough coins for all the pokemon and then some :shy:

scaredytiger said:
It happens occasionally, but I've gotten to the top level several times, and ka-fucking-ching, man.
how many levels are there? haha i don't know how you do it, i think the highest level i've ever got to is like 4 lol. i accumulate points pretty slowly cause as soon as i get to about 24 i take the money and play again rather than continuing, cause i'm too lazy to work it out at that point. i think the highest i've ever gotten before is like 96 points lol.

HSC
i know what you mean, one time when i was feeling particularly addicted i kept on playing until i had enough coins for all the pokemon and then some :shy:

how many levels are there? haha i don't know how you do it, i think the highest level i've ever got to is like 4 lol. i accumulate points pretty slowly cause as soon as i get to about 24 i take the money and play again rather than continuing, cause i'm too lazy to work it out at that point. i think the highest i've ever gotten before is like 96 points lol.
7 or 8. I'm pretty sure it's 7.

I've gotten several thousand coins in a game.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
that's so lucky haha, i lost mine either on the train or at uni... not gonna bother with lost and found. yeah i wasn't really sure where i could get another, wish they sold them separately. and just when i started actually using it too, *sigh*
Surprisingly she lost it once at Sevo train station and someone was kind enough to hand it in!

HSC
Omie Jay said:
i think ive been up to level 5 or 6...
haha again, you're doing way better than me.

7 or 8. I'm pretty sure it's 7.

I've gotten several thousand coins in a game.
:jaw:

seremify007 said:
Surprisingly she lost it once at Sevo train station and someone was kind enough to hand it in!
lucky haha. maybe i should ask at the train station, hmm... i don't want to ask lost property at uni lol, i can only imagine the looks i will get.

random starter question: do either of you choose the grass starter? i rarely do but when that happens i lose interest in the game quickly, they just seem to fail... just wondering if anyone else shared this view lol.

Last edited:

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Pokemon B&W to be released in NA this time next year (Japan gets it in September this year). Woo!

And apparently there are big differences between the versions.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Lots of info at Bulbapedia. I'm not excited about the starter Pokemon, tbh.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
whut

also I'm considering replaying Diamond or Pearl, since my Diamond was stolen along with my DS Lite in Argentina >:| Opinions?

HSC
Uni Grad
Lots of the pokedudes that were new to Pearl/Diamond/Platty look shit and poorly drawn and pooey.

Still, there's some good ones though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)